hotline bling

hotline bling
word count: 998
~

s u m m a r y ; a song preference from hotline bling

song imagine .  Hotline Bling . Gosssh! I love it too much . Drake  is ✔✔

One year ago, Justin would have seen (Y/N) on her bed, with her legs crossed, as her eyes scanned over the lastest project she had been assigned.

A year ago, (Y/N) would've never considered going out after eight, to a house party.

Back then, it was hard to get her to leave the house, especially after nine. Justin would have to beg and plead with her, but he loved it.

Justin loved to see (Y/N) head deep in school work. To Justin, it had fit her perfectly.

Justin had never wanted her to change for him, even when he'd call her a nerd, or his cute little geek.

But, things change over the course of time. . .sometimes for the worse. . .sometimes for the good. . .

~~~~~~~

'

"You used to call me on my cellphone . . ."    "Late night when you need my love,"

Justin laid on his bed, while the tv slightly glowed over his eyelids that draped over his dark eyes. Curtains closed, giving Justin privacy.

As Justin began to drift away, you on the other end was wide awake.

You sat at the edge of your bed. Your wild sleeping ways had all your sheets and the comforter sitting off the bed, and around the surrounding areas.

You weren't able to sleep, even though you and Justin had a day full of events together. You guys went skating, site seeing and went out to get something to eat.

But, still, your body was determined to stay wide awake, even though the clock told you that it was way past one in the morning.

All day, Justin would tell you that you looked beautiful, even though your outfit consisted of jeans and a t-shirt.

You wanted to sleep, but you just couldn't. You wanted just one thing, and it wasn't much to ask. . .

Eyes glazing over your messy room, you landed on your phone that sat on the nightstand by the bed.

All through the day, Justin would tell you that he loved you and you were all he wanted. You just wanted to hear it again. . .

Moving towards it, you had the intent to call Justin. You wanted him to say that you were the only thing that mattered.

'

"Ever since I left the city, you, gotta reputation for ya self now. . ."   "Everyone knows and I feel left out,"

( present )

Justin sat on the couch, rummaging through the boxes that carried his clothes.

He had just moved back to his hometown. And all his memories came back to him.

Justin remembered his friends, and one person in particular. (Y/N) the sweet girl that he had been in a relationship with.

The girl with the bright eyes and big smile.

"(Y/N)" Her name passed through Justin's lips in one breath. He wonder where she was and if she still remembered him.

Justin scattered throughout the apartment, in search of his phone. He wanted to find her.

Dialing up all his friends in search. Just for one person. One girl.

"Hey, Khalil, it's been a while," Justin said, as his friend answered the phone. "Yah, bro, when did you get back?" Khalil answered, with a chuckle.

"Yesterday, man, but I got a question," Justin said, getting straight to the point. Khalil had a feeling he was going to ask about (Y/N). Was Justin prepared for what he was about to say?

"What's the question?" Khalil asked, ready to spill everything to Justin. Justin paused before speaking, "Where's (Y/N)? How is she?" Justin asked, pacing the dark wood floor.

Khalil knew it. "She's. . .ok, you know. Graduated from school. She got a scholarship, but threw it away. Urm. . .she goes to clubs, you know. . ." Khalil mumbled on.

Justin couldn't believe his ears. (Y/N) had changed, and it doesn't seem like it was for the better.

'
"Girl, you got me down. You got me stressed out,"

Justin sat on the mattress, thinking how (Y/N) could have did a 180 in a year. It doesn't take a lot of time.

"How did all of that happen?" Justin murmured, putting his hands up, to shield his face. He was really getting worried.

'
"You and me, we just don't get along. . ."

Justin remembered when he would fight with (Y/N) about the house, the cars, how much he spent on her, his parents. They fought over how much she studied.

"You make me feel like I did you wrong,"

"Maybe I broke her." Justin thought about this for a while. A long while. "Did I do this to her?" Justin left his hometown, leaving (Y/N) all for herself.

'

"Wonder if you bending over backwards for someone else. . ."

"Does she have sex with other people?" Justin asked, not really wanting to know. Khalil, who sat on the other end of the phone, "I don't know, dude. . .maybe," When Justin met (Y/N) she was a virgin. Justin wanted to break down.

"She does have this fling going on. I don't his name or whatever, but he ain't doing nothing for her. . ." Khalil said, telling Justin all he knew.

"You don't need no one else, and no. Why you never alone? Why you always touching roll?"    "You would always stay at home, be a good girl, you was always in the zone,"

"Yeah, she's always partying and she even drinks," Khalil had always kept a keen eye on her. Khalil was like a brother to (Y/N).

Justin and Khalil soon ended their call.

"Wow, who is (Y/N)?" Justin asked himself, leaving the bedroom. (Y/N) was always the nice and kind girl Justin knew. She'd hang at home, and beg Justin to study over her notes.

(Y/N)'s life was unstable without her books and work.

But, now. . .her life was a mess, and she was just getting started. . .

. . .

[ drake; hotline bling ]
i hope you enjoyed it!
[ bieberdaycare ]