skinny

skinny
word count: 652
~

s u m m a r y ; you are skinny, and insecure

** this is for all the black girls that aren't very curvy and thick. . .**

@ilovejb.- Is @y/t/n. anorexic?     @Biebergirll.- Why is Justin with @y/t/n. She is malnourished all the way. Someone give her a double cheese burger!

All you were getting was hate over you being so skinny. You didn't even know why you still had the twitter page after you stopped updating it.

You were curled up in a ball, on the bed. Tears formed in your eyes, as you scrolled through your feed. More tweets about you popped up, showing how much Justin's fans didn't like you.

Yes, there were the fans that were on your side, but the number didn't even compare to the mean ones.

You sighed, once you saw photo-shopped pictures of you with very skinny arms with an enlarged head.

You had enough. Yeah, Justin told you this would happen if you decided to be with him. You didn't think it was going to be this bad.

You closed twitter, and sat your phone down beside you. You finally let the tears fall from your eyes, as you stared straight ahead.

You debated over staying with Justin, or leaving the drama-filled web you got stuck in. "I should stay. . ." You mumbled, whipping the stray tear that ran down your cheek.

Your mother had always taught you to be strong, even when things were harsh.

You checked the clock, waiting for Justin to appear at the front doors with the smile that made your day.

Waiting, you looked over yourself in the large mirror. Your eyes stared down at your legs, and then up to your arms. Before you even looked on twitter, you weren't that confident about yourself, but now after reading all that stuff, your self-esteem took a nasty fall for the worst.

You lifted up your shirt to your bra, examining your flat stomach. You had a thigh gap, which was okay with you.

You were so caught up, you didn't hear Justin unlock the front door.

"(Y/N), where are you?" Justin shouted through the house, dropping his stuff at the door. You made sure you wiped any trace of tears from your face, as you hurried to meet Justin at the door.

You turned the corner, and saw him sitting on the couch. "Hey, baby," You said, almost whispering, sitting beside him.

He didn't speak. He was on your phone, looking through your twitter feed. Oh no. You were pretty sure he saw those hate tweets. His face was twisted into an angry one - which was not a bad sight - as he looked over at you.

Your eyes shifted down to the floor, as he put the phone down. "(Y/N)," Justin whispered, pushing himself closer to you. He caressed your tear stained cheek, keeping his eyes trained on you.

"I-I'm so sorry," Justin apologized, grabbing you by the hip, and bringing you close to him. He pulled you into his chest.

"It's o-ok. I'm ok." You lied, closing your eyes. "Sticks and stones. . ." You whimpered, and tried to stay quiet.

You felt Justin sigh, before he pulled you back, to look at your face. "No," He sternly said to you, staring deep into your eyes.

"You are beautiful, and you know that, skinny or not, you are mine," Justin told you, with his thumb rubbing your chin. "You don't need them calling you these stupid and immature names. You have me, and that's all what matters," Justin said, planting a kiss on your forehead. Then he placed kisses on your eyelids, nose and lips.

Once he was done, you giggled slightly, "I love you," You smiled at Justin who returned it. "I love you, too," He said, as you two cuddled onto the couch. . .

___________

there will be a thick one, too. . . i hope you enjoyed this!

^byeee^