sick

sick
word count: 398
~

s u m m a r y ; you are sick

Your eyes flash open to be met with the dark ceiling of your bedroom. Your ears heard the soft snores of the of so tired pop star that slept on his stomach beside you.

Laying there, your eyes scan the room and look over at the digital clock. 2:07 beamed in red.

2:07? You thought. You had woken up before in the night, either to blow your nose, throw up last night's dinner or to pee.

You knew you had been coming down with something when you became sick over the innocent toilet.

Justin cleaned you up, and got you back to bed. Being the nice guy he is.

At first, you thought you had gotten pregnant, seeing as the first thing you did was puke. Justin had intervened, and told you that you surely weren't pregnant. You two hadn't had sex in a couple months.

You shrugged it off, and went back to bed, seeing as to sleep through the while night. With no interruptions.

You rolled over, breathing through your mouth. Your nose was blocked up. You kept tossing and turning, which meant you were very uncomfortable with your latest position.

"(Y/N) is something wrong?" That raspy voice - that stopped all your movement - spoke up from your side. Justin. You woke up Justin.

You paused before responding. "U-Um, just a little uncomfortable. . ." You could feel Justin easing his way over to you. The bed dipped a bit, and you suddenly felt his warm breath on your cheek.

Your nose stopped you from inhaling his breath.

"Are you sure, you seem a bit. . .tense," Justin replied lowly, his arm snaking between the sheet and your waist.

Even now, you felt a shiver spiral through you.

Trying to inhale through your nose, you answered him. "I feel more icky than tense," You admitted, adjusting into his side, resting your head on the pillow.

You could also see the smile form on Justin's face.

"Maybe a bath, some soup and movies will make my baby feel better," Justin told you, while his fingertips grazed your thigh.

You really liked that idea Justin proposed to you. "Yeah, maybe some medicine, too," You giggled, and Justin erupted into a chuckle.

"Oh course, my sick baby," Justin murmurs, kissing your cheek before getting up to start your bath.

'

[ yaay, yes, it was crappy ]
[ bieberdaycare ]