stages of the relationship

word count: 556
~

s u m m a r y ; the stages of you and justin's relationship

{ 1 month }

The first month of you and Justin's relationship, you two were just starting to get to know each. The relationship was still low key, seeing as you were used to paparazzi stalking you everywhere. You didn't meet his family yet, because Justin didn't want to pressure you into anything.

{ 4 months }

The fourth month was not like the first. Justin was growing more touchy and you honestly enjoyed it. Justin had made your relationship official, and in every interview, Justin had spoke about you. You had been introduced to his family, meeting most of his relatives. You and Justin were happy.

{ 9 months }

In nine months, you and Justin became best friends in your relationship. Yes, you two were still intimate with each other. Also, you had met his friends, which was nice. All of his friends liked you, and you liked them. Your relationship grew stronger as the months went by.

{ 1 year }

In one year, all you and Justin did was fight. You couldn't go a day without having at least one fight. You fought about clothes, his friends, cleaning, food and other things. At that point, you didn't think that the relationship would last. You stayed, but the fight continued, relentlessly. . .

{ 1 year and 2 months }

At this time, the fighting rate had lowered, but it was still there. You and Justin did take a break, but you two obviously needed each other, seeing as only a week went by, before Justin called you pleading to come back to him. You went back, and ever since, the fighting has slowed. In one year and two months, the two of you were talking about children. . . [Ooh, shit!]

{ 1 year and 10 months }

Your first child was born. Her name was given to her by Justin, which was Jasmine. You agreed, just being happy that the child was out of your stomach. Your child was everywhere. On magazines, newspapers and in the news. You didn't want your child bombarded by paparazzi at a young age. Justin and Jasmine loved the attention they both got.

{ 1 year and 11 months }

In this time, you and Justin were determined to have more children. . .well, Justin was. You complied with his wish. In one year and eleven months, you were wobbling around the large house, with Jasmine - your first child - in your arms.

{ 1 year and 12 months }

By now, you thought that Justin was made for you. Yes, you had a break a while back, but after that you two barely had problems. Justin had thought the same about you, seeing as you were the mother to two of his children. He thought everything about you was perfect. Your loudness, how you'd mother Jasmine, how you'd be insecure about yourself, the stretch marks that inked into your stomach. . .You were perfect to him.

{ 2 years }

You and Justin were married. Justin had proposed to you, and you said yes. Your relationship with Justin was going strong, very strong. After two years, the Biebers were the new power couple. Everyone loved you two, especially Jasmine Bieber. Pattie loved that Justin had settled with a black woman. The babies were beautiful. All the paparazzi adored you and Justin's family.

~ ~ ~
just some stages of a relationship with Justin, i guess
[ bieberdaycare ]