Coffee Cups (100th Thing)

Start from the beginning

"I have a b-boyfriend," I said. He glanced at me.

"That's unfortunate!" He exclaimed.

"I'm kidding," I chuckled. He sighed dramatically.

"I-I got to go," I said and speed walked out of the Starbucks.

Thursday the 20th

"Where have you been?" Shawn asked. I slipped the note to him.

that is none of your business

"Okay feisty one," He laughed and grabbed my cup. He has remembered what I wanted by now. He gave me my cup.

Hey when you are perfectly free just remember the cute guy from the Starbucks store ;)

Friday the 21st

I didn't write him a note. I didn't know what to say. I was too nervous. Too anxious.

No note today? I love your handwriting

I smiled small down at the cup and drank some before heading out.

Saturday the 22nd

"Hi," I said. He glanced up.

"You talked," He smiled.

"Yeah n-no note today," I replied. He grinned.

"Same as before?" He asked and I nodded. He started making the cup. "Did I ever tell you you are like really pretty?" He asked.

"Uh no b-but you don't have to," I played with my thumbs and bit my lip. He threw me his normal cocky grin. He wrote his little note on my cup and I walked away.

You might think your nervous habits are humiliating but I think they make you even more beautiful

Was he doing this to pity me or something?

Sunday the 23rd

He wasn't as happy today. When I walked up, he smiled but frowned a few seconds later. I bit my lip and stayed as quiet as I could as he made my drink. He did too. When I grabbed my cup and turned away I read it.

Why would you do that?

I bit the inside of my cheek and glanced down. And remember to be more cautious about my movements.

Monday the 24th

He was happy today again. I was silent.

You don't understand

When he read it. He frowned. I was scared to read the long message he put on my cup. I think he actually ran out of sharpie towards the end.

I might not. But will that fix anything? Just adds to a mess of problems. You shouldn't do that Y/N. Really... I don't like that.