Choir

Shawn's POV

I sat in the back row.

She sat in the front.

And she was absolutely breathtaking.

"Dude pay attention," My friend Carter nudged. But that was just shy of impossible. She laughed with the girl next to her. Her smile warmed me like a ginger bread cookie. Her laugh was so delicate and angelic. The teacher then let us hang out until the bell rang.

"Shawn why don't you play a song when we are waiting," The director suggested. I smiled.

"Sure," I simply was just excited to impress Y/N. She looked at me with the usual gleam in her eye. I especially aimed my smile towards her. I sat on the chair and grabbed the guitar that sat in the choir room at all times. I strummed and started to sing.

Your POV

His voice was amazing. Just like the rest of him. His smile, his hair, the tone of his voice. Everything. He was perfect. If only he would think I was. Or that his smile would be directed at me.

He sang to the class, his own song, which he was always great at. Every song he has preformed enthralled the audience. He just had that power. He was born to be amazing. Which is why I had no match with him.

Shawn POV

When I finished, everyone clapped.

Except her. I smiled. Though inside I was frowning. Its not like she would even notice an average guy like me. I didn't have what other guys had. She was too perfect for me. She could get everyones attention just by walking into the room. She was the smartest and funniest girl I have ever met. Which is why I had no match with her.

Your POV
I wasn't even paying attention when he was done and everyone clapped. I snapped out of it. But he already put the guitar down and the bell rang. I felt so humiliated. Did he notice me dazing off? I hurried and sped out of the class. Thank goodness that was the last class which means I could just run to my car and go home in grieve over my stupid act. I hurried into the parking lot. Little did I know, he would be calling my name.

"Y/N,"

I turned. He was standing maybe five feet away.

"Oh. Hi Shawn," I said.

"Hi. Uh. I don't actually know what to say. I didn't think you would let me talk to you," He blubbered. That's what I froze. Wait. He was nervous. Talking to me?

"I didn't think you would ever want to talk to me," I said back.

"I have always wanted to talk to you. I was just scared. Because you know. You are like perfect," (que the cliche lovey dovey stuff)

"I thought the same about you," I said. My heart was beating so fast. What was he thinking? Me?! Prefect?!!! What happened next well was what I wanted. He grabbed my hands and asked me out. And well of course I said yes. And well shit never have I been happier

A/N

I had to throw a cute one in for y'all today. Hit that vote button if you enjoyed. Maybe one day I can actually get 25k reads? Who knows. Also I have surprises coming up soon so watch out. Adios mas amigos