Flour

I hate my height.

Being 5'4 sucks.

Everyone is like 'Short is so cute!'

It's not it's a pain and makes life 54 times more difficult.

I was in the grocery store when I looked at the list my mom gave me and realized I needed flour.

Which was on the top shelf. Kill me now. I couldn't ask anyone to help me. I was too shy. I stood on my tip toes and reached. But I was a few inches short of the flour. Why does my mom even need flour?! She can't cook for her life!

"Miss would you-"

I reached up with all my might and and jumped. I touched it. But the thing is.

There was a hole in the bag. It fell all over the place. I gasped as white went all over. I looked around. A few people were around me.

"Are you okay?" A voice asked. He was standing next to me.

He looked like a snowman.

"Oh my I'm so sorry," I stammered.

"It's okay. It happens. Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded and swiped the flour off of my face. It seemed a lot of people were snickering at me. Laughing... I looked down. And messed with my fingers. "Here let's get us cleaned up okay?" He placed a arm on my waist.

"No. Its okay. Sorry about c-covering you in f-flour," I said and started to walk away. I walked down the ile and some guys were looking at me. One walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Got a flour problem?" He laughed loudly. I felt a tear come to my cheek. He shook the flour more into my hair.

"Hey. Stop," The guy from before growled.

"Okaaaay calm it was a joke," The boys left. "By the way. I'm Shawn," He smiled.

"Y/N," I said back. That's when the grocery people came and kicked us out for 'disturbing the public'.

A/N

Short sorry guys. I didn't know where else to take it. But anyways thank you all for all of the support. 2k?! I never even dreamed of that tbh. All my other books got 300 views at most before I deleted them. You are all amazing and I hope you really do like my work. Byeee

P.S

Where are y'all from?

I'm from Michigan, USA