Shooting

I was sitting in the audience. The play at our school entertaining me. The lead wasn't my favorite person in the school but she played really good in Grease. But I was only here because my friend played a part. And she insisted I came. That's when the sound stunned the whole room.

A gun firing.

Chaos is something that is uncontrollable. Everyone screamed and ran. I got up with everyone else and sprinted. More fires rang through the auditorium. People shrieked in pain meaning the shooter was hitting targets. I had no idea where they were. But as I went with the crowd around me. In slow motion, I was grabbed and pulled to the side. Oh no no no no no no no no no. (Is that enough no's to get the point across?) I was pulled onto the stairs to the stage then backstage. When I finally faced it. It was a him. Hr was very cute. He had brown hair and gorgeous eyes.

"Come on follow me," He whispered and pulled me behind him. We ran to a exit hallway. But then I heard a close shot. And the first thing I felt was hot blood flowing down my leg. I went to scream when the guy saving me slammed the exit door. I fell to the floor. I felt tears come out of my eyes. I whined. It hurt so bad.

"I got shot I got shot-" I panicked. He locked the exit door and leaned down to me.

"This is going to hurt," He muttered and picked me up. I squeaked. He was careful not to touch the back of my calf. "It's okay you will be okay," He cooed and ran down the hall. I felt everything swirling. In the last two minutes; A shooter raided the play, I got saved by a rather hot guy and got shot. Something to go down in the books?

"Who are you?" I slurred, half awake.

"Shawn. Haley (your friend) yelled for you so I ran to get you," I stared at his jawline as we met the outdoors. Thankfully, cops and ambulances were parked outside. People ran around in chaos. I looked around. I saw plenty of kids from my school crying or screaming or hiding. I didn't see Haley though.

"Wait where's Haley?!" I said. He looked down at me, he bit his lip.

"Shot dead," He said. My eyes widened.

"Dead," I breathed out. My friend. The girl who always texts me when I'm at dinner and I get in trouble for. The girl who constantly took Snapchats of me in Art. The girl who just walked into my house to stay the night. Dead... The word brought a sour taste. He kept his attention forward and brought me to one of the ambulances.

"She got shot in the back of her calf," He said to one of the EMT's. "She is losing some blood," Shawn handed me to the guy and he lifted me onto a stretcher. I let out a high pitched scream as pain rushed through my veins.

"We got you," The EMT said and put me into the ambulance. Shawn tried to get in but the EMT rejected him.

"Oh come on I saved her I would like to make sure she is okay" He pled.

"Fine I will say you are her brother get in," The EMT said. Shawn jumped in. I laid emotionless. My best friend is dead. I'm injured. There is a guy I barely know sitting next to me. What a life.

I now sat in a hospital bed. I held tightly into Shawn's hand as they pulled the bullet out. I winced. Then I looked at Shawn, focusing on him instead of the pain. They bandaged it and then left the room. I let go of his hand. Silence filled the room.

"So she yelled for you to get me then died," I broke the silence. He waited to respond.

"Yeah.... Kinda," He said. I nodded.

"Why would you risk your life for a girl you knows friend?" I asked. He sighed. Moving forward slightly in his chair.

"Because. I'm all for doing the good. And because I know you. I have seen you before. And Haley would never stop blabbing about you at the play rehearsal," He looked up at me. His eyes locking with mine.

"Thank you." I muttered. "I would've probably died without you," I said honestly.

"Now I expect you to save me from getting shot," He winked and I chuckled.

A/N

Well there we go.

I'm bad at writing.