Heimat

I sat cuddled up next to him. My head was snuggled against his chest. He took a sip of his hot chocolate and kissed my forehead with his warm lips.

"Just remember you can come over any time you need," He whispered smoothly. I sniffed and nodded. He stroked my hair. I knew he wasn't that thrilled about me showing up at his doorstop at 1 in the morning. The fact he still let me in expressed all the love he had for me. That was all the love I had in the world. But that was all I need. "What happened?" He spoke up after silence absorbed the room. I gulped.

"They were fighting again. Screaming. About me. Thank goodness my brother wasn't home. He is too young to hear all of this," My voice cracked. He stroked my hair.

"I'm sorry," He mumbled. "I wish you didn't have to deal with them,"

"They are getting divorced. I saw the papers on my moms desk," I bit my lip and started or cry. I couldn't help it.

"Babe everything will be okay. I got you," He cooed. But I didn't stop crying. Shawn was my only hope. Without him I am hopeless. The only light I had was him. He guided me through my dark horrors. He held my hand when I had nothing to hold onto. He was my heimat. He was what I had in life.

"I love you. So much," I said.

"I love you too. You couldn't even imagine," He responded. I smiled. I went to turn to face him when hot chocolate spilled on him. I gasped.

"Shawn. I'm so sorry," I said fast. He laughed.

"You are okay," he said. I started to laugh with him. Which is what always happened with him. He could always make me laugh. "I guess now I get to take my shirt off," He smirked.

"Great idea," I said grinning and chuckled. He slid it off and tossed it to the side. He then cuddled back up with me. I laid against his chest. I traced his abs with my finger lightly.

"You could stay with me," Shawn offered.

"No. My brother needs me," I said.

"So do I," Shawn smiled.

"Yeah but you can fend for yourself and he can't. You have a car and family," I said. "I'm all he has. I'm his heimat. He doesn't have a father or mother to go to like normal kids. I'm pretty much his mother," I said. He nodded.

"You are an amazing person you know that?" He said. I smiled small.

"Maybe," I said.

"I love you," I looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much more,"

A/N

Sorry for not uploading again. I feel bad. But I hope you love it again vote it up (only if you like it) and I will see y'all shortly