Book 5⌇13. Shamefully Marked

Chapter 13 ∣  Shamefully Marked

-Eris

I gripped the sheets in front of me, my hands balling up into fists as pain coursed through my body, Prince Kalyn thrusting mercilessly into me. The tip of his length slammed against my cervix and I screamed in pain, tears falling down my cheeks as he intertwined his fingers into the back of my hair and jerked me backward.

"This is all you're worth. You're a fucking cunt and you'll never be anything more, my little fuck toy," he growled into my ear as his left hand gripped my hip harder. He always made this as painful as possible for me, not even trying to alleviate any of my discomforts. No, he had already told me long ago that I would never receive any pleasure from him. He told me I didn't deserve it, being the daughter of two traitors, I was lucky enough to have my life. He said I should be grateful and put effort into pleasing him...as I was bound to him for eternity.

Please...please just let it be over...

It had occurred to me; it might be more peaceful for me if I did take my own life.

I was just so tired of being sexually and mentally abused by him for countless years.

The sound of Prince Kalyn's door opening startled me, but he continued to pound his hard member deep inside of me.

"I see your toy is keeping you occupied," Prince Keegan was amused at how his brother treated me.

"Here's a thought," Prince Kalyn grunted, thrusting into me and making my knees weak, feeling as though I would collapse at any moment, "Little brother, you've always had your eyes set on her..."

What is he talking about?

"Why don't we share her?" Prince Kalyn's statement caused fear to travel through my body, my eyes lifting from the crimson sheets to see the lust in Prince Keegan's eyes.

No, no, no...fuck off...

"Excuse me?! You don't get a say!" Prince Kalyn growled as he pulled his hard member out of me and punched me in the side of the head, my body falling onto the bed.

I said that out loud...please...someone help me.

It wasn't long before Prince Kalyn grabbed me by my upper arms and lifted me back against his chest. I hid my face as Prince Keegan's naked body came beside the bed, his brother asking him, "Which do you want? You're my guest!"

Really...

Prince Keegan chuckled darkly before replying, "You seem to not want to look at her face when you fuck her...I, however, want to see her expression when I come inside of her."

"No!" I screamed, trying to break out of Prince Kalyn's iron grip, but I was too exhausted, and he barely budges an inch.

"Bitch," Prince Kalyn yanked my ebony hair back again, bring his arm around me and squeezing my left breast very hard. "With that portion of your soul gone, so is your fertility you useless little cunt."

Prince Kalyn held me back as his brother sat down on the bed, leaning his back against the headboard. When he was ready, he motioned for Prince Kalyn and I was immediately pushed forward, falling against Prince Keegan's muscular chest. He held my upper arms, lifting me over his already erect member, forcing me to straddle his legs.

Prince Keegan released my arms as his hands took both of my hips, positioning himself at my core before thrusting up and then slamming me down onto him. The tears fell from my eyes again as I felt a new level of disgust now that he was forcing me to ride him.