Book 5⌇2. One Mistake

Chapter 2 ∣  One Mistake

-Eris

"Who the fuck do you think you are? You belong to me and that will never change," my master stood behind me, the stinging of the tenth whip lash landing across my shoulder blades. I bite my tongue, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of my screams.

I had attempted to run away, but in this plain, where could I run to that he wouldn't find me? After all, he was Prince Kalyn one of two sons to the incubus king, King Bram. You see, in the Dominion Plain, better known to the mortal world as Hell, demons were born and resided here their entire existence. Except for the vampires, they had left many years ago to Earth.

When a demonic creature dies on Earth, it returns from once it came, living within another circle of Hell.

As with any society, there were hierarchies and well...I wasn't necessarily at the top of the ranks. I couldn't even consider myself a common demon.

No, I was forced into slavery...when I was nine.

King Bram wasn't the nicest ruler...he was quite ruthless. Many challenged him, but none could beat him, and his reign continued. My parents had tried to assassinate him. That didn't work out too well for them...he killed them.

I was taken as a play toy for Prince Kalyn.

From that moment on, I was never allowed to take my own energy from humans on Earth. No, Prince Kalyn was "generous" enough to give me his own energy when I needed it.

"Fucking cunt!" He viciously took a handful of my long dark hair into his large hand, ripping me from facing his bedroom wall, to stare up into his angry electric blue eyes. His black hair reached just below his chin. "I could just steal your soul and send you to a purgatory nightmare, left to repeat your darkest memories for eternity...endless torture."

When I didn't speak, he slapped me hard across the face. My vision crossed momentarily before Prince Kayln brought my face back to look at him. The blood trickled down from my open wounds, falling down the small of my back until it reached my bare ass. He made me feel worthless, that the only reason I was living was for his pleasure alone. Apparently, though, I wasn't boring him, so he kept me alive.

His eyes held an evil glint in the very depths of those icy pools, growling lowly, "If you're not going to use that mouth of yours to speak to me, then I don't see why we can't put it to better use."

Prince Kayln shoved me hard onto my knees, collapsing with a small gasp as he continued to tighten his grip on the back of my hair, holding me in place so I couldn't run away again. Tears started to fall from the corners of my eyes, staining my cheeks where they left their trail.

"P-P-Please, m-master," I was begging him, but I should have known better by now, there was no escaping him once he had made up his mind. He wasn't wearing a shirt, his muscular chest and abs flexing as he stopped me from turning away from him. I was trying to escape from the already growing bulge that was blatantly clear in his pants.

"Oh, so now you decide to grace me with your voice," he narrowed his eyes, every word he spoke was dripping with sarcasm.

With his free hand, he unbuckled the belt holding his pants up, unbuttoning and pulling the zipper down. Roughly pulling his pants down, his boxers were barely restraining his erection. I hated being treated this way, it made me feel insignificant, like my whole purpose for my existence, was to be chained to him.

My scream was muffled as I gagged, his hard member finally released from its confinement and burying itself deep into the back of my throat. I threw my hands out, catching myself against his thighs as I attempted to pull away and off him.