Book 5⌇12. Everything You Want

Chapter 12 ∣  Everything You Want

-Eris

I must be seriously fucked up in the head to be aroused even farther as Maverick entrapped me against the wall of the room.

The awareness of his muscular abs and chest pressed securely against my back, the inability to migrate in the slightest sent a shiver through my body. Knowing that he could very well take whatever he wanted from me at any given time, and I would be pretty much powerless to stop him, had me slightly precarious and apprehensive.

I had already been contrived countless times while I was in chains...it bewildered me that he wasn't like that. With him being so dominant and compelling as he was, he rarely exerted that force upon me.

Once we got past the whole, I want to end your life notion.

Give me what I want?

I'd never had anyone say that to me before and to be honest, it slightly caught me off guard.

What is he going to do?

Have sex with me?

I didn't want that...

Maverick's tongue sucked my earlobe into his mouth, his teeth gently nipping at it as I breathed out sharply, a small audible gasp withdrawing from my lips. His lips trailed down the side of my neck, momentarily stopping to swirling his tongue on a particularly sensitive spot as he brought the skin in between his teeth, eliciting a moan as I shuddered against his body, heat rushing to my core.

"Hmm," Maverick mused to himself, releasing the skin between his teeth and smirking, "I see you're not covering this up anymore."

What?

Oh...it dawned on me what he meant. He was referring to the bite mark scar that had lingered on the side of my neck. He was right...currently...it really didn't matter all that much and I scorned the few comments that were muttered quietly behind my back. I was stronger than that, after all, I had withstood the bite of a pureblood.

I smiled more to myself, but from Maverick's low chuckle, I knew he had observed my reaction.

"It's a badge of honor," I retorted, the simper absconding my face as he laughed again, his chest reverberating against my back.

Maverick twisted me around, my back reclined against the wall as he collected both of my wrists into his left hand, affixing them above my head. I scarcely had enough time to breathe before his lips were claiming mine. He sucked in my bottom lip between his teeth and as I moaned, his tongue darted into my mouth. It began entwining around mine, enticing me further as he enthralled me.

His right hand ran down my left side, skimming the side of my breast, outlining the indent at my waist, and resting on my hip.

His lips left mine, my quiet whimper had him arching one of his eyebrows at me as he dangerously whispered into my ear, "You're enjoying this, aren't you? You like being dominated, having your control stripped away from you?"

I hesitated, thoughts briefly flashing through my mind before I whispered back my response, "Just don't hurt me..."

"What?" Maverick appeared surprised, his hazel-blue eyes searching my face.

"I-I-" I breathed in deeply, my eyes shifting away from his, "I'll surrender my control to you...just don't hurt me."

Maverick's hand left my hip, his gentle fingertips touching my chin and bring my eyes back to meet his. It seemed that he was going to pry further, but instead of being the arrogant ass-hat that he was, he kissed me softly before pulling away, saying, "I'll never hurt you. You've been hurt enough. I'll never be rough with you unless you want me to. I promise."