The First Snail-What Started It All

Zacznij od początku

Luffy looked at the Mark on his arm. Sighing softly he clenched his fist and took up a fighting stance. "Together we can take her." Zoro nodded and grinned. He was always eager to test himself.

"Sorry but it's a thousand years to early for you to have a chance." Tempest smiled as her empty hand rose up to sit at eye level. Realizing she was going to try something Luffy and Zoro rushed forward but they was too late. Tempest snapped her fingers causing a thunder clap that defend all of the mortals. Disoriented everyone collapsed, except Zoro who had managed to remain standing.

Blood dripped from his ear yet he kept his blade directed at Tempest's chest. Tempest growled as she steeled herself for what must be done. He was only human anyways. She moved faster than he could follow, bring her lightning forward to pierce his chest.

"Enough!" D suddenly appeared between Tempest and Zoro, blocking the attack. "This fight ends now!" He crossed his arms before him at the elbows. All three of his daughters' eyes widened in surprise. "Activate: Daddy's Law!" He shouted as he slid his arms down each other. The moment his fingers crossed a bright light engulfed everything blinding everyone.

Once the light faded the Strawhats stood up surprised. They hadn't known what D had done but after that light they had expected a lot of damage. Instead everything was exactly how it had been before, except that they could now hear again.

"How can you access something so powerful?!" Tempest screamed at D. Suddenly her body freaked out as if hit by electricity. Her mouth opened in a silent cry.

"You should know better than to act out once Daddy's Law has been activated." D sighed as he touched her forehead. Instantly her body relaxed leaving her gasping. "Do you plan on doing anything?" He asked as he looked at Current. She shook her head furiously, fear in her eyes.

"No daddy." She squeaked as she released her control over the water. Causing it to fall to the deck, half of it on Ussop.

"Hey?!" Ussop sputtered in surprise. "What was that for?"

"I'm so sorry!" Current cried out. She waved her hand and all the water on him flew away. Only too much water went leaving him looking dried out.

"Wahtor!" Ussop groaned.

"Oh no!" Current threw more water at him leaving him soaked again. Which she apologized for and removed the water again, again leaving him dried out. The process repeated itself several more times before D got involved.

"Let me handle it." He chuckled as he waved his hand hydrating Ussop without soaking him. "Better?"

"Thanks." Ussop gave him a thumbs up before collapsing, his body having gone through too much.

"Leave him." D instructed before Current could move towards him. She pouted slightly but was still too afraid to go against her father in their current situation. D waved a hand and a chair rose from the deck. As he sat down his hands began to shake.

"Father." Tranquility moved to his side and took his hands in her's. "Are you ok?" She asked, concern breaking the fear.

"Yes." His shoulders shook as he sighed. "Using such a strong ability is taxing. If only I had more room to move it would be easier."

"Your a monster." Tempest growled as she moved to stand in front of him. D eyebrow shot up. "So what games are we going to play?" She crossed her legs and sat down.

"Games?!"Nami exclaimed in surprise. The shock had worn off and now she was worrying about what would happen to her friends.

"Yay games!" Luffy chuckled as he ran in circles. "I love D's games." Then he stopped and looked around. "Good, no jungle." Then he ran and sat down beside Tempest. "I'm going to win." He grinned.