••VAMPIRE•• "Dawn Of The Sullen King"

Story Started: March 9, 2016
Ended on: August, 2016

LANGUAGES : Filipino, mix w/ English, & Latin.

BookCover was drawn and made by Lola (Author) ! 😘

PS.
REAL START OF THIS STORY IS ON EPISODE 4 ☺️

My father is a rude, despicable king of Clandestinus Kingdom. Yes, you're right. He's also a murderer. He's not scared of anything, of every living thing. He suppose to have a heart at least, but he's heartless...

But then, one night in the middle of the winter. He- my father found a basket with a baby in it. He attempted to devour the blood of this child but he couldn't. All of a sudden, the baby touched his cheek, touched his sharp fangs and then the baby started to giggle, sweetly laughing, and treating him like a parent. He- my father stared in this baby's tiny face- big green colored eyes, skin as white as a snow, red shinny hair and lips as cherry, and its tiny neck. He can rip this baby's neck in just a blink of an eye.

But he stopped and said...

"I'll let you grow a little bit more."

And he- my father grinned, arcing the edges of his lips as he could. ((Smiling))

"Mmmm...."

"The larger you'll be in the future, the merrier I can be.."

Yes, which he means, the bigger this child can be, the more blood he can have from HER.

HER ?

Yes, this gentle red haired
baby is a..

GIRL..

And....

SHE is also.....

"ME"