Guys Night In

Liam propped his elbow up on the armrest of the sofa and set his hand in his hand. A cold sweat was forming on his forehead and his eyelids started to drop slowly.

"Ha, beat you again Tommo!" Zayn's accent echoed through the flat while Louis threw his controller, rolling his eyes but also hiding a smile.
Pizza was littered on the coffee table along with sodas and beers. The blankets and pillows were everywhere on the floor if they weren't in anyone's lap. The guys were having a guys night in, consisting of video games, food, drink, some football outside, and anything else they could put their mind to.

Louis and Zayn were on the couch playing some Fifa while Niall who was on the lounger was watching, laughing hysterically and waiting for his turn to play against Zayn.
Liam was sat on the love seat, trying to keep his tired eyes open.

"Liam, want to play?" Zayn asks causing Liam to open his eyes quickly. Liam's head hurt like hell and he didn't have the energy to kick a ball around even in a video game. 

"Yea,"  He croaks and takes the controller from Zayn.  Harry walks in from the kitchen, a bowl of chips in his hand.  He slides a chip into his mouth and stares at the television before sitting down on the floor, his back leaned against the sofa by Louis' feet. 

"You want a go at it curly?"  Louis puts his hands on Harry's shoulders and moves his body back and forth. Harry smiles but shakes his head for a polite decline.

"Looks like it's Liam and me then." Niall snatched the controller from Louis which makes Louis put his hands up in surrender and then grab a piece of pizza out of the box that sits on the table.

Liam presses start and blinks a few times at the moving screen. All the twists and turns were making him dizzy and he wanted to turn away to get the sick feeling in his head to vanish. Liam huffs and Zayn turns towards him.

"Relax.  He's only winning by a point.  You can beat him."  Zayn comments.

Liam didn't even realize that Niall got a goal past him.

"Heh, thanks Zayn." He chuckles a little before turning his attention back to the game, trying not bother my sore head or nauseous stomach.
After a few minutes Liam decides he could not do any more. He threw his controller down onto the coffee table and all the boys looked at him questionably.

Liam leans back in his chair, trying to shrug it off as nothing happened. Harry shrugs before grabbing the controller and bends his long knees, placing the controller up on his kneecaps to play the game.
Liam places his head in his hand once again wincing at the slight back pain that his stomach was also causing him.

Zayn eyes him up and down, worried about his close friend. Once Liam finds Zayn staring at him, Zayn shoots him a smile and quickly looks away. Another pain sends through his belly and he grunts and stands up from the chair. He sets his hand on his bloated belly and walks towards the restroom. Zayn's eyes follow him the whole way and when Zayn is out of the lounge Zayn turns his head to Louis who is staring at the television screen, mesmerized by the game.

"Does Liam seem off to you?" Zayn asks, rubbing his hands on his jeans.
Louis turns his head, his lips parted and eyes red from the alcohol and different substances he inhaled earlier.

"He's probably missing y/n." Niall says but doesn't turn his head from his game.

Zayn nods and picks up his phone.

"What are you doing?" Louis tries to snatch the phone from Zayn's hand. Zayn pulls away.

"I'm texting y/n."

"Come on mate. This is guys night." Louis whines causing Harry to laugh a little.

"I don't think he's heard from her."  Zayn comments, scrolling through his and the girl's text.