Nialls your brother and hes sick

Your 16 and he's 17
Your POV

You were the little girl of the family. Your brother might've been a year older but you felt you were the oldest at times. Niall could be so childish. You two were best friends in your younger years but when you got older you two started fighting a lot. You got home from your job at the movie theatre. You got to get out of school early due to the big fundraiser at the movie theater.

You felt grossed and wreaked of butter. You walk into the house and you see Niall sleeping on the couch.

You rolled your eyes. He was supposed to be at school! You couldn't believe he was ditching again! This is what you meant by feeling like the oldest. You were way more mature.

You go over to him and rip off his blanket.

"Niall Horan! What are you doing!? Your supposed to be at school! If you leave now I'll consider not telling Mom and Dad." You say and cross your arms.

Niall groans and flutters his eyes open.
"Well if it's not my sister, little miss perfect." He says.

You roll your eyes. You hated when he called you that.

"Go to school! You know how pissed mom will be if she catches you ditching again!"

"Your such a bitch." He mutters and closes his eyes again.

"Niall! You dickhead get up!" You yell.

"Geez! Shut up! I have a god awful headache! Mom knows I'm home. I'm sick." He explains.

"Whatever. Probably faking.. AGAIN!" You cross your arms. You weren't buying the whole "sick" act. Niall has played that card many times before.

"Whatever." He says and picks up the blanket.

"Your ridiculous. Don't you want a good future Niall? A good education."

"Sure why not." He says while yawning.

You roll your eyes. "Than get up off your Irish ass and stop ditching school."

"Y/n I really am sick." He explains.

You hear the doorbell ring and you go to get it.

You open the door and see Niall's best friend Liam standing there. You instantly got butterflies in your stomach.

"Liam! Um.. Hey.." You look down at your outfit. Your mentally slap yourself.

"Hey y/n." He smiles his charming smile.
"Is Niall here? I ditched today and I thought he did to because he wasn't at school."

Of course he was ditching. The most perfect guy has one imperfection.

"Yea he ditched. Living room." You let Liam inside and you head upstairs to go change. You change into a tank top and shorts. You go back downstairs.

You stop halfway down the stairs.

"Wait mate, your actually sick?"

"Yea man. Y/n doesn't Believe me."

"Smart girl." You hear Liam's British accent say and you blush.

"I'm serious."

"Feel better mate. I better go."

You continue down the steps and bump into Liam. You mentally slap yourself again.

"Sorry Li.. Liam." How were you so stupid around him?

"No worries y/n. You can bump into me anytime." He says and winks.

Wait.. Was it a wink? Oh my god it was. You blush and Liam leaves.

You walk into the living room.

"Wow, even lying to Liam? You must want a lazy day."

"Y/n I don't need this right now. I'm feeling nauseous."

"Oh I'm sorry. Want some medicine? Poor poor Niall." You say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes and you go upstairs to take a shower.

[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]

You get into some shorts and your old volleyball t shirt. You start towel drying your hair when you hear something crash downstairs.

"God please help me." You whisper and go downstairs.
"Niall what was that!?" You yell. Niall wasn't on the couch though.
"Niall?" You call his name again.
"If your trying to scare me I'm going to kill you!" You shout. You pass the bathroom and hear shuffling noises inside.

You knock on the door.
"Niall!? What was that bang!?" You yell through the door.

The door opens and you see Niall arched over the toilet.

"Niall, your actually sick!"

"No shit Sherlock."

You ignore the rude comment and awkwardly rub his back.

"I feel like shit." He mutters.
He gags and releases the contents of his stomach.

"You okay?" You ask. Trust me you and Niall didn't get along but you still loved him.

He shakes his head and coughs.

"Think your done?" You ask and Niall nods.

You lead him back to the couch. You see the cause of the bang.
There was a broken glass.

"I wanted to get to the toilet in Time." He explains when he sees you eyeing the glass.

"Sorry I didn't believe you."

"It's alright. I wouldn't have believed me either." He says and smirks.

You clean up the broken glass and cover Niall with the blanket. You go to the kitchen and make some tea. You grab him some water and a pill. You Bring to the things back to Niall, but you see he's already sleeping. You set the stuff on the coffee table and head upstairs to do your homework.

[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]

You tap your pencil on your math book thinking about the problem.

You hear your phone go off. You see it's a text from Niall.

Niall😂🔫

Hey. Thanks for taking care of me. I couldn't ask for a better sister. I already redid the favor. Expect a call soon.

You read the text.
Expect a call soon? What does that mean.
Suddenly you get a call from an unknown number.

This is Niall we are talking about. You held your thumb over the phone before answering it.

"Hello?" You take your glasses off.

"Hey y/n. It's Liam."

"Liam? Oh hey." You say. No he didn't.

"Hey I really need help with Chem. Niall told me you were really good at it, so would you mind meeting me at the library in like 15?"

You smile. "Sure. Yea."

You can hear the smile on his voice.
"Kay see Ya." He says

"Bye." You hang up and nearly scream.

You throw a gray elbow length tee on and black shorts. You put your black vans on and grab your Chemistry book.

You run out your room. You hurry down the stairs. You see Niall watching tv.

You run over and hug him.
"Thanks." You say.

"Yea well he better take care of you." He says.
You Blush a little And kiss his head.

"Your the best!" You say as you run out the door.

You hear a faint "I know!" Before you close the door.