New Years Part Two

January eighteenth, 2016.

My alarm buzzed and I groaned while slamming my hand on to it. It is awfully cold in the dorm room and I roll over onto my side. My vision settles and I see Ed in his bed, getting ready to get up and start his day.

"You're not skipping class today?" My own voice makes my head hurt. 

"Not today.  Halsey Miman joined one of my classes."  He winks and I roll my eyes and place my head further into my pillow.

"Hey, are you skipping classes today?"

I groan into my pillow before rolling over onto my back,
"Never." I croak, my throat feeling sore.

"Still hungover from New Years pal?" He chuckles, zipping his jeans up.

I laugh a little which makes my head throb,
"No. Tired though."

Ever since New Years and the party, Ed has been respecting me more. Niall and Liam have been talking to me and I actually feel like I made some friends here. As for Louis, him and I have been growing quite fond of each other. I've going to the fraternity house a few times to watch movies with him in his room and cuddle on his bed. We haven't exactly figured out a title yet. We aren't dating because we both haven't asked each other but we aren't just friends either.
We haven't shared another kiss since New Years.  Even though I have been dying to taste his pink lips again.

I stand up from my bed and stretch my arms over my head. There was a faint ache in my stomach but I ignored it and began getting ready for my day. I threw on a sweater, jeans, and finally my boots that Ed cringed at.

"You are something else Harry." He smiles.
At least he wasn't calling me a loser anymore.
I don't bother messing around with my hair. I run my hands through it a few times and grab my school stuff. Ed waits for me at the door and I close it behind us.

"Are you doing to the football game tonight?"
He asks as we walk to our separate classes.

"I wouldn't miss it."

"The guys are looking forward to seeing you."

"I haven't seen them in like four days. Where are they?"

"Screwing around, getting in trouble." Ed smirks.

"Why aren't you in the fraternity?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Do I like a frat boy?"

"No, but Louis doesn't either."

Ed shrugs,
"I'll see you at the game. Bye." He gives a quick wave before turning a corner to his class. I continue walking through the building. My legs are achy; the hallway never seemed this long before. As I pass the building latrines, I feel a hand on my arm. I look down and see the familiar tattoos. The hand pulls me in and before I know it, I'm pushed against the bathroom wall. My school things drop from my hands but I don't care. I can pick them up in a second.

"Hey freshie." Louis smirks, his hands on my hips.

"Louis, you scared me." I say almost out of breath. I can't help it. This boy takes my breath away every time.

"Sorry. I just wanted to say hi before class. You're coming to my game tonight?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I wiped some sweat off my forehead and lean my sore head against the wall.

"You look tired." Louis' smile fades and he places a hand on my warm cheek.

"Yea I am. I just want to get my classes over with, take a nap, and head to your game." I muster an exhausted smile.