Title down there

Okay.
So this sick fic is a little different.

It's about Louis's and Eleanor's break up. He gets so lovesick and tired of it all.
He doesn't take care of himself and he needs to go home for a while during tour. He gets really sick and y/n takes care of him. This one might be a little sad. Just a warning.

Liams POV

They boys and I were really worried about our mate, Louis.

Ever since Eleanor's and his break up, he hasn't been eating, sleeping, or taking care of himself.

I leave the bunk area and go to see Louis sitting on the couch just sitting there, staring at the wall.

"Hey louis. Do you want something to eat?" I ask to see if I can get him to eat something.

He silently shakes his head no.

"Lou, you haven't eaten in days." The other boys come in as I say this.
"Your a mess. You have to move on. I know everything's turned to shit these past couple days, but you have to take care of yourself mate."

"Gone to shit? Ha, not how I would describe it." He states, still staring at the wall.

"How would you describe it?" Harry asks sternly. We were all sick of Louis' shit but Harry might need to take it down a bit.

"One of my best friends left the band and my girlfriend and I broke up. This week is like shit wrapped in hell with a side of fucking damn."
He pauses.
"My life.. Is over..." He states and puts his heads in his hands.

"Fucking shit louis! You have us! Does that matter to you at all!?" Harry yells.

I look over at him and put my arm on his shoulder. Harry shrugs my hand off.

"Louis, go home. Take a break."
I mutter out. Niall looks at me with wide eyes. Probably thinking the same thing I was. How we going to perform with three guys? And how will the fans take it? Last time we had a band member taking a break, he never came back.

Louis just sat there with his head in his hands. He gave a slight nod. That was that.

[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]

Your POV

You put another grape into your mouth. You were watching your favorite shows finale and your eyes were glued to the TV. Your phone started going off and you groaned. You picked up your phone still watching the tv.

"Hello?" You say into it.

"Hey y/n." You heard Liams voice over the phone.

"Hey what's up?" You ask.

"It's Louis.." You hear him grimly say.

You turn your head away from the tv. You pick up the remote and paused the tv.

"Louis? Is he okay? What happened?" Louis has called you a few times this week because of everything. He's called you sobbing and in hysterics.
He's been your best friend since you could remember. When you heard the news about the break up, your heart skipped a beat. You questioned yourself, were you excited that Eleanor
And him broke up?

Liam's voice interrupted your thoughts,
"He's.. Alright I can't sugar coat this.. He's terrible. He hasn't gotten any sleep, eaten nothing, and he's a complete mess."

"Oh no. Poor lou. What are you boys going to do?" You popped another grape in your mouth.

"Well he's going on a short break." Liam explains.

You nearly choked. "Liam, what?"

"I know I know! But he needs it."

"Directioners are going to go absolutely nuts Li! Last time a band member took a break he left the band!" You exclaimed.
Saying that aloud pained you. Zayn and you were really close. When he told you he was leaving it really took its toll on you.