Louis: Lactose intolerant

Another request! I love when you guys message me! It's so nice to hear from you guys! And I wanted to say thank you for 9k reads! Thanks Ya! Love ya and enjoy!

Louis POV

I was walking down the street with my hand intertwined with y/n's. We were window shopping for our new apartment. If we saw something we really liked we would go in and see if we wanted to buy it or not. It was a beautiful day too. After the long harsh winter it was nice to be in the warm sun. Y/n was in a yellow button down shirt with a black skirt with pink and some yellow flowers on it. The outfit drove me crazy. She knew it to. She would always tease me.

"Y/n can we go home now. I'm enjoying the day but I really want to-"

Her laugh cut me off. "Later lou!" She laughs and blushes. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I smirked and tugged her towards me connecting our lips. She smiles in the kiss. That drives me crazy too. I smirk and we pull apart.

"Come on. We still have to pick out dinner ware, our bed frame, and our granite countertops." She lists off.

"Aww! Can't that Wait love!?" I groan and smile.

"Imagine how worth it it will be when we're in our own bed together, in our own apartment." She adds leaning to me and kissing my cheek. I smile and kiss her afterwards.
I look forward and see a tiny ice cream place. My stomach growls.

"Babe, you hungry?" I look at y/n.

"Mm I could eat." She says and looks up at me.
I lead her to the ice cream place. It's really cool inside. There's little tables and a milkshake bar.

"How cute!" Y/n exclaims.

I put my arm around her waist and lead her to the counter.

"Wait lou. Aren't you lactose intolerant?"

"I was y/n. When I was younger. I'm fine now." I tell her and smile.
She smiles back at me and we order.

I get 3 scoops of rocky road and she gets a vanilla cone. We walk down the street eating our frozen treats just enjoying each other's company.

"The granite place isn't down here. We will have to drive downtown if you don't mind." Y/n says.

"I don't mind as long as I'm with you." She blushes. She's still so shy but out going at the same time around me. We finish our ice cream and go to the car.

"Love, what about the bed frame and the dinner ware?"

"We can get that tomorrow. The counter tops are the main priority or we will have no counters in the kitchen." She says.

"I think the bed frame is the most important." I add and wink at her. She laughs and playfully hits me.

"Ow! I've been hit!" I say and hold my arms. I fall to my knees by the car.

"Oh my god. Lou get up!" She says while laughing. The people walking pass us gives strange looks and i allegedly get up. We get in the car and make our way downtown. I turn up the radio and dramatically sing to y/n who can't stop laughing. We pull in to the parking lot and get out of the car.
As I close the door I feel a sharp pain in my stomach.
I clench it and double over.
"What the hell?" I whisper and straighten myself. Luckily y/n didn't see.

I walk over and grab her hand.

"Louis your hand."

"What about it? Is it bigger than my face?" I joke and put it up to my face and go cross eyed. She laughs. I put my hand down.

"No it's not that. It's really sweaty and your looking kind of pale."

"I'm okay. Just a little hot compared to the winter weather." I found my way out. We walk towards the door and the air conditioning is like heaven. I got really hot. A guy comes over and greets us.