*Contest Sic Fic* Louis SunStroke

Louis' PoV

Y/n and I were on a trip to Hawaii, and it was amazing. It was about one hundred three degrees here everyday and I'm not exaggerating! It was our last day of the trip, and I decided before we go home I want a good full day of sun. I want a nice tan before we have to back to cloudy Doncaster.

Y/n and I walk to the pool and find some chairs. We lay our towels down and I put some SPF 50 on, so it protects me, but I get a good tan.

"It's absolutely beautiful! I had such a good time with you Lou." Y/n says, laying down on her chair. She grabs my hand and I smile, looking at her through my sunglasses.
She smiles back at me as I wink at her.

"I can't believe it's our last day."  I groan. 

"We will definitely have to come back."

I nod.  Y/n pulls out her book as I plug my headphones into my ears.  The sun felt so good, and it was so relaxing as the wind was blowing so calmly.  I didn't realize I was falling asleep till the  damage was done.

***
I woke up about five hours later, feeling awake and defiantly more tan.  I look at my arms, legs, and stomach.  I wasn't sunburn, but I was tan.  I was feeling victorious with my tan as I see y/n walking up, her y/h/c hair blowing in the wind, slightly wavy, with a bright flower pulling back one side of her hair.  Her long dress also blowing in the wind, the sun setting behind her.  I sit up, rubbing my eyes.

"Dang boy!  You got dark."  She slaps my leg and I smile, wrapping my arms around her waist.
"I hope you don't mind I went to the room and got ready for dinner."

"No, no.  I'm sorry I fell asleep."  I stretch and stand up, gathering my things. 
I grab her hand and we swing our arms back and forth, walking to the room.  I slide the key card in and we go in.
I start changing out of my swimsuit into a shirt and shorts.

"I think most of our stuff is packed.  Just the stuff we are wearing and the things in the bathroom isn't."

"Great." 

Once I button my pants, I throw my arm around her waist and we walk to the beach.  There was a beachside restaurant y/n and I have been saving for the last night.  The sun was setting under the ocean and we sat down at a table lined with a white table cloth.  There were red flower petals in the middle of the table and I smiled as y/N'a face lit up once she saw it.  A waiter came up to us and handed us menus.  Another man came and filled our glasses with champagne.  I nodded at y/n and winked at her. 
She giggled a little grabbed my hand from across the table.  I caressed her hand with my thumb a little. 
When I looked into the menus it had the meal already picked out. 

The appetizer is chicken pupus, the entree is shrimp alla marinara, and the dessert is taro brand poi cheesecake. 
The man takes the menus again once we are done looking at them. 

Y/n looks out at the ocean and sighs,
"I can't belive this trip.  Thank you Louis."

"Anything for you.  I love you."  I tell her, my stomach erupting into butterflies.  My face breaks into a grin. 

Our food comes out and we eat quietly.
"This is really good."  I comment, stuffing my face with the cheesecake. 

She giggles a little, picking up my napkin.  She brings it to the corner of my mouth and wipes some of the cake off. 
After dinner we walked back to our room feeling stuffed and content.  We walk into the room and I collapse onto the bed, feeling exhausted.  Y/n collapses by me, laying her head on my chest. 

"I laid out the clothes we are wearing on the plane tomorrow, so we don't have to mess up the suitcase."

I nod.  I take off my shirt and pants and put them neatly into the suitcase.  I get
Under covers as y/n gets changed.  She hops into the bed and I wrap my arms around her.  I kiss her neck softly.