Niall: Sick from eating to much

You smoothed out your dress one more time. Your parents were coming over or celebrate the engagement between you and Niall. You prepared a huge dinner consisting of pasta, bread, fillet, steak, and catfish. All you and your nialls favorites, and your parents. Niall than came down in a T-shirt and his boxers.

"Niall Horan! My parents will be here any minute! Go upstairs and get in something nice!" You say while laughing.

"That's tonight? Oh shit. Umm okay okay." He mutters And runs up the stairs. You smile and shake your head
At the little Irish boy you love. You heard a knock on the door and rushed to go get it.

"Mom! Daddy! How are you?" You ask while giving your parents hugs and kisses. You parents lived a few hours away but with nialls and your hectic schedule you could rarely find time.

"Good good sweetie. But how about you?" Your mom asks putting her hands on your checks.

"Yea is that boy taking care you Ya?" Your dad adds. "Speaking of which where is the leprechaun?"

I shake my head smile. "He's upstairs getting changed. And I'm perfect you Guys." Niall than comes rushing down fixing his belt as he runs Down the stairs.

"Mr and mrs y/l/n. How are you?" He asks slightly out of breath. "Sorry I was upstairs changing."

"It's completely fine Niall. And call me y/m/n. You will be family soon." She says hugging Niall.

"You can still call me mr. Y/l/n." Your dad says shaking nialls hand. Niall nods.

"Let's go eat." You say. You lead your parents to the dining room. You get them some water and you carry all the dishes to the table.

"Wow honey this looks amazing!" Your mom says.

"I see you used some old family recipes." Your dad points out. You smile and nod. Your glad that that noticed how much this night means to you. Niall and your dad have never really clicked. He was protective over his baby girl.

You sit by Niall everyone starts digging in.

"So Niall. What are you intentions with my Daughter? I need to know since I have you the actual permission to propose. And mister I can easily take that away." Your dad says. You give him a stern look knowing that he cares but it's kind of ridiculous.

"Well sir. I plan to love her and take care of her. Cherish her, and just do whatever I can to make her happy." He explains. You smile and grab his hand.

"Well, I never knew you cared about her the way you do. Niall you my friend are a good guy."

"Wait y/n does your brother know about the engagement!?" Your mother asks.

"Umm no." It slipped your mind.

"Well y/b/n (or Dillon) won't be so easy to get across." Your dad says pointing his fork towards Niall. You smiled thinking about your protective loving brother.

[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]•[]

Nialls POV

Dinner was amazing. Y/n really outdid herself. And I think I did to. My put my hand on my rumbling stomach. I might've eaten to much.

"Would anyone like coffee?" Y/m/n comes in holding mugs and my y/n by her side holding a coffee pot.

"I'll take some. Thank you." Mr. Y/l/n said. Y/n came over to me.

"Niall you okay? You've been quiet and your looking a little pale." She says to me.

"Just a little tired." I say. I didn't want to ruin her time.

"Here have some coffee." She pours me and cup and the smell makes my stomach lurch.

I stand up quick and move y/n to the side gently but quickly. "Excuse me." I mutter. I Rush upstairs to the bedroom bathroom and arch over the toilet emptying the contents of my stomach.

Your POV

"Sorry guys. I'm going to go check on him. Excuse me." You say and hand the coffee to your mom. You rush upstairs and look around. You weren't sure where Niall went. You went into your bedroom and saw a light coming through the door from your bathroom.

"Niall? You in here?" You ask walking through the door. You look around and you find an arched over Niall. He was arched over the toilet gripping the toilet.

"Awe Ni." You walk over and start rubbing circles on his back. He started to say something but got interrupted when another wave of sick came up. You rub his back and when he finishes he gets in the shower. You go downstairs to talk to your parents.

You see them putting on their coats.
"Oh mom and dad I'm so sorry. Niall got sick. I think he ate to much and now your leaving and uh! This night was supposed to be perfect!" You say frustrated.

"Honey calm down. Tonight was perfect. It's getting late so me and your father were going to head home." She says and kisses you on the forehead. "Tell Niall to get better." She says and smiles. You nod and smile.

"He's a good one y/n. You couldn't be marrying a better guy." He hugs and kisses you.

"I love you daddy. Love you mom! Bye!" You wave to them as they pull out of the driveway and blow them a kiss. You smile and than head up the stairs. There was a trail of sick from the bathroom to the bed. You sighed. Niall was laying down in bed crying.

"Ni. Shh you okay." You rub his hair out of his eyes. You cover him and up as rub his back till he falls asleep. You than clean up the mess and get in bed with him after changing into your pajamas. You cuddled him being the big spoon for once.

Was that okay? This was a request and I hope you like it! Feel free to request and message me!!