Niall car sick

"And so, Liam tells me the next morning," I laugh before I could finish my sentence and y/n is smiling at my laugh. We were both in the car on our way to my moms house. It was a three day car ride and I was telling y/n a story while I drove.

"I sat up right in my bed and I went," I get cut off by my laughter again.

"Spit it out Niall!" Y/n laughs which makes me laugh even more.

"I sat up and I was sleep talking. I shouted, 'Fuck you batman! You owe me twenty bucks still from senior prom!' and I just collapsed back down again!" I couldn't contain my laughter.
Y/n was laughing so hard she was snorting which made me laugh more and more.

"Oh my god. And where was I for this?" She tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

"You weren't at the tour during that time. It was the time you had to go to your work for important stuff I guess." I chuckle.

"Ohhh." She says.

I yawn a bit, but I don't want y/n to see. I told her I could drive. I didn't want her to have to drive.

"You tired Niall? I can drive for a bit." She smiles at me. I smile. She's the best.

"I don't know y/n. I don't want you to have to drive."

"Oh stop your whining Ni." She giggles a bit.
"I'll be fine. Pull over to that gas station and I'll start driving.

I do as I'm told and we switch places. When I get in the passengers seats I buckle up and immediately close my eyes. I rub my temple a bit and y/n puts her hand on mine and rubs it.

"Get some rest babe." I hear her soft voice before I drift off to sleep.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

I woke up to a curvy road and I held on tight to the door handle, not feeling so good.

"Morning sleepy. You slept for a good 3 hours." She gives me a peck on the cheek and I nod a bit.

"You seem a little green." She puts her hand on my forehead, feeling for a fever. I hold my hand out to try and tell her to slow it down a bit. She nods and takes her hand down.
"Sorry."

"It's okay." I take deep breathes and try to clear the dizzy feeling out of my head.

"I'm going to pull over babe. You really don't look good." Y/n explains to me and I nod.
She pulls over and she looks at me for a bit.

"Are you okay Niall?" She asks clearly worried.

"I.. I don't know." I stutter.

"You go lay down in the back of the car. I can drive for a bit more. I think your getting car sick. There's a hotel about an hour away. Think you can make it?"

I shrug and get in the back. I lay down and y/n checks on me before driving down the road.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

I must have dozed off because I woke up and y/n was driving down a curvy road. We took a turn and my stomach lurched. I gagged and covered my mouth.

"Babe." I muttered out.

"Oh! Your awake! How ya feeling!? We're about fifteen minutes away from the hotel."

"Can you pull over?" I ask frantically.

She looks back at me and quickly looks for a place to pull over.

My stomach lurches and sick comes spilling out of my mouth onto the floor of the car.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Y/n exclaims.

I groan and more contents of my stomach come spilling out.
The stench was unbearable and it made me even more nauseous.
Y/n finally finds a safe spot to pull over and she runs out and opens my door.

"Aww baby." She pouts and let's me out of the car. I bend over and vomit again onto the pavement. My shirt and pants were now covered in sick.

Y/n rubbed wide circles on my back and rubbed my sweaty strands out of my face.

"Niall, I'm going to get you a shirt and pants out of the suitcase."
I give a weak thumbs up and spit.

She opens the trunk and gets me some new clothes. She brings out a bag for me to put my old clothes in. I get in the car and put the clothes on. Y/n hands me a bag and I open it.
Y/n looks over at me and sighs. I lean my head back, shut my eyes,
And sigh.

"Nothing left huh?" She asks.

I just shake my head.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

We get to the hotel we would be staying in over night. When I get in the room I run to the bathroom and throw myself over the toilet.
Y/n throws the suitcase down and runs in to join me.

"Aww honey, you need to relax. Get in the bed. I'll be in, in a second."

I nod and go to lay down. I throw my pants off and plop down in the bed. Y/n comes in the bed and lays her head on my chest.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay now. I got really car sick though." I chuckle a bit.

"Tomorrow will be better." She whispers, while her eyes are closed.

I stroke her hair and kiss her head. She turns her head up to look at me and kisses me.

"I love you so much Niall." She whispers, while stroking the bottom of my lip.

"I love you too."
We both drift off to sleep to prepare for a long road trip tomorrow.