Niall: few days after surgery

"Come on in Niall. Nice and easy." You lead Niall into your living room as careful as possible. He just got his knee surgery done and he was in a lot of pain. You were supporting him right now because he hated the crutches. You laid the crutches against the wall and helped Niall get to the couch.
"Oh my god. I didn't think it would hurt this bad." He groans with a pained look on his face.

You give him a concerned look.
"Is it supposed to hurt this much? Is something wrong? Maybe we should do a follow up sooner than next month."

"Relax y/n. I'm fine. It just hurts. I just need my-"

You interrupt him, "your medicine. Of course. I'll pick that up from the pharmacy now." You get your purse and kiss the top of his head before heading out.

Nialls Pov

I hear the door slam and I sigh. Y/n is so worried about me. She doesn't understand that all I need is my y/n's wonderful snuggles. I twiddle my thumbs and get on my phone before a surge of pain goes through my leg.
"Ahh shit." I groan. I put my shaking hand over it and rub my lower thigh near the area. I hear the footsteps of our one year old, puppy. He's a golden retriever named Bruce.
"Hey Bruce." I rub his head and he puts it on the couch, meaning he wants to come up and he'll jump up.
"No Bruce." Bruce likes to jump up on my knees.
He leans down.
"Bruce, no."
In one leap he jumps up on my knee.
"Bruce!" The pain was intense, the room started spinning. It kept getting darker and soon I was passed out from the pain.

Your pov

You walk into the house with the prescription.
"Honey, I'm home!" You walk into the living room and drop the prescription. You saw Bruce on Niall's knees and him passed out.
"Bruce off!" Bruce did what you said and you kneeled by Niall.
"Ni, wake up."
His eyes flutter open and tears well up in his eyes.

"It's hurts so bad." He cries and sits up. You sit on the couch with him and he digs his head in your shoulder.

"Do you want your meds?"

"No, I want you. Only you."

You smile.

"I'll put a movie in and make some popcorn."

He sniffs and nods. You make the popcorn and put Iron Man in.
You sit on the couch and Niall puts his head on your shoulder. You pick up a piece of popcorn and put it in Niall's mouth. You both get a piece and than put in each other's mouth and kiss.
"I love you, y/n. Thanks for taking care of me."

"I would do anything for you Niall."

"I'm so lucky to have you."