Fathers Day one shot

Harry-

I woke up with a turning stomach and a massive headache. I looked at the time, 6:40. I heard the footsteps of mu youngest, Darcy from outside the room. I remembered the date. Father's Day. I sighed and rubbed my face. I knew Darcy would be running in with y/n carrying in pancakes. I was her strong daddy. y/n's too. 😉 I had to pull it out for Darcy. I pretended to be asleep so she could wake me up and surprise me with the breakfast. I heard her giggling and smiled a bit.

"Daddy, daddy wake up." She climbed on the bed and shook me up. The movement made My head ache even more

"What's all this?" I smiled a little bit and looked at the little girl. I smiled at y/n and Jason.

Jason put his hand on My shoulder.
"Happy Father's Day dad."

"Thanks Jason."

"Daddy, look at your breakfast!" Darcy exclaimed, causing me to wince.
I was hesitant to look at it, afraid that my dinner would make its way up.

I looked at the plate. It had pancakes with eggs and bacon. I held back a gag from the smell.

"Wow Darcy. Thanks, this looks amazing."

"Aren't you going to eat it?"

"Uh, this is a lot. I don't know if I could eat it all by myself." I mutter.
"How about you help me?"

She smiles and nods. She grabs the fork and takes a bite of pancake.

She than holds the fork up to me.
"Try some."

I gulp and take the piece of pancake. The Taste is enough to make me lose my stomach.
"This is very yummy. How about you set this downstairs on the table for me. I'm going to take a shower and then I'll be down to finish the rest."

"Okay!" She runs down with the plate. Jason follows her. I let out a breathe and lean my head against my pillow. Y/n walks over to the bed and crawls in my lap.

"Happy Father's Day daddy." She whispers.

I lift my head up and smirk.

"Thank you." I put my arm on my aching head. I wipe the sweat off my brow.

"You okay? You seem quiet."

"A little tired from work. I'm okay. The breakfast you made was good."

"You didn't seem to like it that much."

"What do you mean?"

"You make that face when you don't know if you like something." She giggles and I laugh at her.
The laughing makes my stomach turn and I put my hand under the covers to rub my bare stomach without y/n noticing.

"They were good. I'm just tired. I didn't sleep very good last night." I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sighed.

"You don't look to good. You look a little green." She rubs the sweaty curls off my forehead.

"Probably just the jet lag from the recent traveling. I just need some sleep."

"Well it's your day, so we can do whatever you want." She connects her lips to mine and my head spins. My stomach lurches and I jump out of the bed which causes y/n to fall straight on the floor.

I tie the strings on my low riding sweats while I jog to make it to the bathroom.
I bend over the toilet, coughing trying to get the damn seat up. I get it open and arch my back over the toilet, releasing the small bits of pancake I ate and my dinner from the previous night.
Y/n comes running in. She has her eyes closed and she's rubbing her head.