Harry; Really Sick (Sad)

Instead of using "you" I'm going to start using "I". I will still use "y/n" but I won't use you. I hope you guys like it! Also the sad sick series, it might not necessarily be an illness but an injury of some sort. Thanks!

"Are you sure you have to go?"  I ask, laying on the bed in my lace underwear and Harrys shirt.  He chuckles a little putting the last of his things into the large suitcase.
He zips the bag up and lays on the bed, putting his hand on my thigh causing me to smile.

He looks at me with adoring eyes, a large smile written on his face. 
"Unfortunately.  I'll be home before you know it."  He touches his forehead onto mine and kisses me quickly. 

"I don't see why you guys need another business trip.  Darcy's afraid you'll miss her first ever recital."
I have a small smile on my face, talking about our seven year old daughter.  I pull the blanket over me and Harry gets under too.

"No, no.  I'll be home.  This is the last one.  Then you two girls are stuck with me."

I lay my head on my pillow and he lays his by mine.  I smile once more, so happy that I'm blessed with a loving husband and a beautiful daughter.  We were about to connect lips once again, but the bedroom door slowly opened and closed.  Harry propped himself on his elbows and I peered my head over his chest.  Darcy peers over the bed and smiles.  She recently lost her bottom tooth and it was already growing in.

"I thought I would sleep with you guys.  I don't want daddy to miss me to much."  She giggles, struggling to get up on the high bed.  Harry picks her up and she giggles as he brings her onto his lap.  She lays on his chest and sighs contently. 

I kiss her forehead and she smiles a little, her eyes closed, her small hand on his chest.  Harry closed his eyes, nearly asleep already.  I kiss his soft lips as he tiredly kisses me back.  I lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes, falling to sleep.

***

Darcy was sat playing with her Barbies downstairs as Harry and I make sure he has everything.  Once we know we go down the steps and Harry sets his suitcase in front of the door.  Darcy and I were used to Harry going away on business trips.  He was never gone for long, and Darcy knew it was for work and that her dad had too.  She didn't mind. 

He starts making some tea and ruffles out his hair.

"When will the boys come to get you for the airport?"  I ask as I dip the tea bag into my mug.

"In about twenty five minutes." I feel his arms wrap around my waist. I smile and he lays his head on my back and hums. I turn so his head is on my stomach and kiss his brown curls.

"I love you." He hums quietly.

I smile once again and bring the mug to my lips. He lets go and blows me a kiss, jokingly. I playfully roll my eyes and swallow the warm liquid. He crosses his arms and gives me a mean look.

"What?"

"You didn't catch it!"

"Harry!" I laugh.

He shakes his head and takes my mug from me. He sets it on the counter and unexpectedly throws me over his shoulder. I scream, hitting his back. He brings me to that living room and sets me down on the couch. He then starts tickling me all over. I laugh uncontrollably, trying to push his hands off. I can hear Darcy's sweet laugh as she watches the events happening in front of her.
He was still tickling me when the doorbell rings. We all go quiet, knowing he will have to go now. He gives you a sad smile and Darcy looks back at her dolls. She starts playing once again, knowing the fun is over and her dad will have to leave for a few days.