Larry: Harry sick at his parents

Okay, sooo I know I'm doing a series but I had this idea, so here you go! Hope you like it!

Louis' Pov

"Mum!" Harry embraces his mother into a hug. I set our bags down and stretch out. The long car ride was not easy on the back.

They let go of each other and Anne puts her hands on Harry's shoulders.
"Let me look at my boy! Oh my god, your hairs so long! It's going to be longer than mine soon!"

I smiled at Harry's hair. I personally loved it. More to pull. I mean more to comb my fingers through. His hair still had his natural curls at the end too. Which I loved.

Harry chuckled and looked at me. His eyes were a bit glossed over and a
Sweat was breaking on his forehead.

"Oh Louis, sweetheart!" Anne engulfs me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms around her.

"Hi Anne." I smile, kissing her cheek.

"It's so exciting to have you guys here!" Anne exclaims, excitedly.

"Harry of course your old room is still up there and for Louis, I set up the guest room."

I look over at Harry.

"He will bunk with me Mom." Harry says, grabbing his bag.

"Of course!" Anne says, ecstatic to hear that.

I grab my bag and Harry takes my hand. I run my thumb over his hand and he leads me up the stairs to his room. I smile as I enter the room. I can only imagine young Harry doing his school work at the old desk. I run my fingers over the chipped wood.

Harry falls down on his old bed and stretches out.
He sighs and puts his hand on his stomach. His tummy looks quite bloated. I sit on the bed and put my hand on his thigh.

"You alright there Curly?" I ask, with a huge grin on my face.

"I feel a little sick." He mumbles.

"Harry, I hope you didn't catch what I had." I said, remembering me being sick. That's when I told Harry I loved him for the first time in three years.
"You.. Did wear your hoodie after we traded." I mutter.

"I'm okay. I hardly ever get sick. I'm fine. It's probably just from the car ride."

I lay with him by the bed and he turns on his side towards me. I kiss his soft lips, gently and smile at him.
He grins a little and stands up. He takes my hand and pulls me up. I wrap my arm around his waist and we walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Harry!" Gemma runs towards Harry and jumps on him.

Harry didn't expect it and almost falls back. He wraps his arms around her.

"Hey, when did you get here?" He chuckles a little.

"A few minutes ago. I missed you." She says, still hugging him.
She pulls back.
"You look so different. Look at your hair!"

"Like it?"

"Love it!"

Gemma looks at me and wraps her arms around me.
"Hey Lou." She says and squeezes me.

I smile.
"Hey Gem. How's it been?"

"Great! Especially since you two are here now."

"Come on kids! Dinner is ready." Anne says. We all sit at the table.

"Before we eat, I want to say how grateful I am for you Louis."

I look up.

"Harry was always afraid he'd never find anyone for him. And because of you, he did. And I think I can say, we all know you truly love him."