56. Rubberband

Oikawa POV
(1 week later - In the gym)

I watch my team practice and I think about the line-up for the upcoming Spring High Preliminaries.

We should definitely keep our current line up, but I feel like if we want to win against Shiratorizawa or even Karasuno, then our best option is to add Kyoutani to the starting line up.

I sigh.

I tell myself that but I haven't seen much improvement from him when it comes to team work. The guy has great skills and everything but he lacks the common sense. 

...

At least he doesn't complain about my tosses anymore. That really pissed me off for a while, but of course I always make my tosses the best for everyone so I just did that. One less problem when it comes to Kyoutani.

"Oi Oikawa," I hear a girl's voice call out to me and I see Yui standing there.

"Oh Yui-chan~" I smile. "What are you doing here?"

"We don't have the new gym today since the basketball team is using it so we need to share the gym," Yui states.

Hmmm the boys and girls volleyball teams playing together in the gym. I think about Misaki joining us for volleyball practice.

Misaki coming over... if she's here then I can show off my spike serve that she taught me and impress her with my great setter skills.

I grin. There's also the bonus of getting to see her play. How can I not say yes?

"Oikawa, why are you creepily smiling to yourself?" Yui asks me slightly disgusted. "Is that a yes?"

I ignore her earlier side comment and give her an okay sign. "Of course."

As a result, today's volleyball practice ends up being with the boys and the girls volleyball team.

I take quick glances trying not to be obvious to find Misaki. I look around but don't see Misaki. Where's Misaki?

"Tooru," Misaki suddenly greets and my heart starts to race a thousand times faster either couldn't I was getting nervous having her near me or just the shock that she came out of no where to say hi me.

"Misa-chan!" I greet her back a little louder than I should have. "Are you ready to see my great skills?" I proudly ask her with my hands on my hips.

Misaki giggles. "Sure Tooru."

"Who's that?" Kyoutani asks confused and Kunimi looks back at the two of us.

"That's Oikawa's girlfriend," Kunimi answers and yawns.

"Girlfriend," Kyoutani repeats in disbelief. He walks over to the two of us and stares right at Misaki.

"Is there something wrong?" Misaki tilts her head confused seeing Kyoutani come over.

"Why are you dating an weak idiot like him?" Kyoutani bluntly comments and a vein pops on my head.

Damn it! That kid!

"Because I like him. There's would be no other reason," Misaki gives him a simple answer and a proud smile forms on my face.

Broken (Haikyuu Fanfiction Series!!!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara