35. Study Group~

Oikawa POV
(The Next Day - In class)

I happily smile to myself as I take a seat in class.

Everything in my life is going great.

Misaki finally acknowledges me as a guy rather than the crybaby that I was from the past and now we are officially a couple.

We could go on dates as boyfriend and girlfriend. My dreams are finally coming to realit---

"Class. Our summer break is coming in a few weeks, but before you could start to enjoy your summer break. It's important for you all to know that your exams are coming soon so--" my teacher announces to the class, but I bang my desk and stand up once I hear exams come out of her mouth.

....

My thoughts and fantasies shatter.

Exams?!

"... Oikawa? Is there something you would like to say?" My teacher asks me in front of the class and everyones' gazes turn to me including Misaki and Iwaizumi.

"Hahaha nothing sensei, just a little excited for exams," I force a laugh and take a seat back down.

That was so embarrassing, but the biggest problem for me right now has to be the upcoming exams that I didn't bother to study for!!!!

I was so happy that Misaki and I had mutual feelings for each other that I totally forgot about.... Exams.

I shiver.

How can school get any worse?!

I didn't even study for any of my classes. Why do I have to be such a procrastinator?!?! Now I have to pull up all nighters and hard core study!!!!

I glance over to Iwaizumi and Misaki to see their reactions but they seem pretty calm about it.

My eye twitches. Am I the only one who forgot about our exams?!

Ring Ring Ring

The bell suddenly rings which ends our class and starts our lunch break.

I examine my textbooks on my desk that seem foreign to me. I don't understand anything... How am I even in college prep classes?!

I turn around to Iwaizumi. "Iwa-chan~ help me I don't understand any--- ow!" I cry out in pain when my face collides with an open textbook.

"Then read the book Whinykawa," Iwaizumi states and my mouth drops.

"I'm not whiny Iwa-chan!" I argue and dramatically point to the textbook. "I am reading but I still don't understand the material!" I put my face down on his desk. "Why does school have to be hard Iwa-chan!?" 

Iwaizumi stares at me and sighs. "If it's that hard then ask Misaki. I'm sure she'll help you if you need it" Iwaizumi suggests and goes back to studying. I blink a couple of times then snap my fingers from his smart idea.

Misaki and I can study together!

Just the two of us as boyfriend and girlfriend! It's prefect!