S3. Christmas

~ Santa Claus and His Reindeer~

Oikawa POV
(8:00 pm ~ Christmas Eve)

"What's the team emergency???" Iwaizumi asks me after the entire boys and girls volleyball team have arrived to my house after I send them a group message telling them that it was urgent and that I needed them over.

I hand him a reindeer costume with a smile on my face.

"Iwa-chan be my reindeer!" I happily ask him and a vein pops on his head.

He punches me on the head. "What the hell! You Shittykawa!!!!!!!" Iwaizumi shouts as he continues to beat me up.

"Iwa-chan!" I cry out.

How did this all start?

(Few days before Christmas)

Christmas. The best time of the year for couples. You can snuggle in the warm fire on a cold winter day and say sweet nothings to the one you love.

This year, Misaki and I are officially a couple so more than anything, I thought the two of us would be able to spend the entire Christmas Eve together.

That's what I had in mind... that was the plan... that was until I asked Misaki if she was available on Christmas Eve.

"I'm not sure," Misaki says and my mouth drops.

"What do you mean by I'm not sure?" I ask in complete shock.

I thought she would be completely free?!

"I have to model on Christmas Eve so I don't know how long it'll take for me to finish," Misaki explains. "I don't want you to wait for me. You should hang out with the boys volleyball team," Misaki tells me and my smile falters.

Hanging out with boys on Christmas Eve?! I start to imagine that and I shake those thoughts away! What kind of a guy would want that?!?! Especially if you're a guy that has a girlfriend????

"What time will you finish?" I ask in a panic and Misaki shrugs.

"Probably midnight," Misaki says and my head droops down.

"So late," I pout. "Why do they make you work so late?" I ask.

"I'm not sure..." Misaki hesitantly answers. "Anyways I'm sorry Tooru, you must be disappointed," she apologizes.

"I am," I admit with a slight pout but then smile. "But you know what I'll be happy if you give me a kiss on the lips," I tell her as I get closer to her face and she blushes.

"Tooru!" Misaki blurts out and she dodges me. "You can't always kiss me whenever you want." She scolds.

I cry in my mind. I know that but what am I supposed to do when my girlfriend is not with me on Christmas Eve??? I'm going to be so lonely!!!!

"But is there anything that you want for Christmas?" Misaki suddenly asks me.

"I want you," I pout as I take her hand and Misaki frowns.