68. New Beginning

Misaki POV
(Graduation Day)

I sit alongside Iwaizumi and Tooru as the graduation speech takes place. Today is our graduation day and everyone has come here to support us third years graduating out of this high school.

The first and second years for the boys and girls volleyball team are watching us. Also Risa and her family came over to see my graduation after going to Touya's graduation yesterday.

I glance over to Iwaizumi and Tooru. Iwaizumi is basically asleep while Tooru is playing on his cellphone to pass by time.

I sweatdrop. It's been a long graduation mostly because the graduation is taking place outdoors so I could see how tired they are just sitting around waiting for the speech to end.

But once this graduation ends, we will no longer be high school students.

I reminisce back to past with Iwaizumi and Tooru as kids.

I met them when I was five years old and moved into their neighborhood

I met them when I was five years old and moved into their neighborhood. I gotten along with Iwaizumi after being around him but Tooru never did like me in the beginning. Yet gradually the two of us got close to each other and end up being volleyball and alien fans.

The three of us became the three musketeers that were always together.

I start to remember the time when Iwaizumi introduced us to volleyball, Tooru and I were in love with it

I lightly giggle to myself.

Tooru would always try tossing or spiking the volleyball but it would always end up hitting him or Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi started to give Tooru nicknames at that time probably because he was so annoyed of him. Unfortunately for Tooru, Iwaizumi now has nicknames for Tooru whenever he gets angry.

When the three of us were learning volleyball, Tooru began to see me as a master to learn from because I was able to toss and serve. Thinking back though, I wasn't that good of player at that time. Yet I enjoyed volleyball with all my heart.