58. Jelly-kawa

Oikawa POV

What a small world...

Such a small world indeed...

My eye twitches. "More people..." I mumble to myself.

Now in addition to Kise's friends along with Iwaizumi and Mihane, we changed to a larger table for all of us to sit together.

It's not too bad except for the fact that I'm sitting next to Mihane and Iwaizumi while Misaki is at the corner of Mihane's side.

Seriously??? How did Misaki end up sitting farther than me???

On the other hand, Kise and his friends are sitting in front of us. It's like Volleyball v.s. Basketball or something along the lines of that. No one says it but I think they all know it.

I watch them all add to the original order and then I glance over to Iwaizumi who just finished ordering his meal.

I wonder what Iwaizumi and Mihane were doing together? I never thought Iwaizumi would be the type to be willing to go out. Maybe they were on date? Hahaha yah right I can never imagine Iwaizumi on a date.

...

But I've been jinxing myself a lot today though---

"Iwaizumi why were you and Mihane together?" I ask slightly concerned like a mother watching her child grow up.

Iwaizumi stares at me with a blank expression. "Huh?" He questions.

"Did you go on a date with Mihane?" I bluntly ask being unintentionally loud and everyone's attention is us.

Mihane's eyes widen surprised but before she could say anything. Iwaizumi stops her.

"No. We didn't do much, we just went out to a sports store and ended up meeting Kasamatsu and Yukiko. They invited us to dinner and we took that offer," Iwaizumi calmly answers.

I blink. That's it. Is it really? It can't be that simple... could it really???

Mihane doesn't say anything and I frown. I can't tell if Iwaizumi is being honest.

"It's true. I'm the one who invited them when Kasamatsu and I saw them at the sports store," Yukiko answers and Kasamatsu nods his head.

"I was getting a pair of new shoes and saw them there," Kasamatsu adds.

I shrink down to my seat. If they say it like that then I guess I shouldn't be suspicious of Iwaizumi being with Mihane. It would be nice if they were dating though. I would give them my full support and we would go on double dates with our girlfriends.

Kasamatsu clears his throat. "Anyways," he points his chopsticks out at me. "How does Kise know you to begin with?" Kasamatsu asks.

I sweat bullets having his stern gaze right at my direction. How should I respond to that? I don't even know myself.

"We met at a photoshoot," Kise grins. "Misaki-cchi brought Oikawa-cchi over and I got to know him from there."

Kasamatsu analyzes me and snaps his finger. "Oh I remember you now, you're that volleyball setter from Aobajousai that's gets on sports magazines sometimes." He says and I smile with a sense of pride.

I'm even famous with people with different sports. I'm so cool!

"But you suck at modeling," Kasamatsu states.

"Eh?" I freeze.

Kasamatsu shrugs. "Kise showed me your pictures at the photo shoot. You look as stiff as a board." He bluntly comments and my mouth drops.