36. Being Dorks

Oikawa POV

The past few days have been a nightmare. Exams. So gross. It took me away from my volleyball time and my time as Misaki's boyfriend.

Of course Misaki and I studied together along with the entire volleyball team so it wasn't like I couldn't see her... but she was in study mode.

Every now and then I would try to mention to Misaki about our date while we were studying but at some point she started to scold me for getting off topic and told me that if I wasn't focusing on my studies then there would be no date.

I know that school's important but... the struggle is real.

I sigh.

Today I finally finish taking all my exams and I can now rest in peace from all of this. I happily skip to the boys locker room. Well at least now I could finally play some volleyball with my favorite team~

"Damn it!" I hear a shout and a chair fall down.

Isn't that Iwaizumi?

"Hahaha Iwaizumi don't blame me if you're the one who has no skills," I hear another voice that I recognize to be Matsukawa.

"Oi let me try Matsukawa. I probably could beat him," another voice adds in and I could tell that it was Hanamaki.

What are they doing???? Is it a fight???

I open the door. "What are you three all doing????" I loudly ask and unexpectedly find them all on PSP Vita.

????

Huh?

There's nothing going on? I thought there might've been a fight or---

"Yo Oikawa, you want a try?" Matsukawa asks and throws me a PSP Vita.

"What do you mean by try?" I ask him completely confused as I stare at the PSP Vita and Matsukawa grins.

"Try a dating sim game. Basically you choose a girl and see if the choices you make end up with the girl you want," Matsukawa explains.

"A dating sim game," I repeat and stare at the choices of the girls then notice one of them resembling Misaki.

"Oh you're going for the one that looks just like Misaki?" Matsukawa comments and I blush.

"N-No," I stutter trying to cover for myself. "I already have Misa-chan. I shouldn't be playing--"

"It's just a game," Matsukawa says and points to Hanamaki. "Hanamaki has Yui but he's gonna try it out. After all you'll probably going to get the bad ending since you're so inexperienced Oikawa," Matsukawa taunts and I frown.

"Fine," I huff. "Let me try~ I just got Misa-chan to confess to me so I'll definitely get this girl," I grin.

Or so I thought...

(1 hour later)

<I hate you Oikawa, you're such a child and a jerk who likes to flirt with girls. You're the worst man on earth!>

<...>

<Bad Ending>

I stare at the screen in front of me.