37. First Date

Touya POV
(Saturday Morning - At Misaki's Apartment) 

"I'm not a stalker," I mumble to myself for the 100th time as I hide behind a bush that's near Misaki's apartment.

I still can't believe Oikawa and Misaki are dating each other.

No I won't believe it! How can I? The last time I talked to her she seemed the least bit interested in him but now they're dating?!?! What the hell???

I take out my binoculars and look out again. Nothing's going to happen on my watch.

Ring Ring Ring

My cellphone vibrates and I pick up my phone. "Hello?" I greet with a whisper.

"Touya why are you whispering?" Aki-nii asks me completely confused. "Am I interrupting your study time with Misaki?~"

I frown from Aki-nii's words... I wish!

"Well... not exactly," I mumble. "She's on a date with her boyfriend."

"Ohohoho you mean the boy with the nice brown hair and a happy-go somewhat flirty personality," Aki-nii playfully says and my eyes widen from my older brother's words.

"Ehhhh???? You know who he is?" I ask in shock and Aki-nii laughs.

"Yah he came to Misaki's photo shoot. I didn't get to talk to him much, but I got to see him model," Aki-nii explains. "He sucks at modeling, but he must be a good guy if he can make Misaki genuinely smile." He chuckles.

Ehhh???? Aki-nii knows Oikawa and says he's a good person. What the hell????

I space out in a complete depression. That moment where your brother supports the guy you least like with the girl you like.

"But how did you know that Misaki is on a date with him?" Aki-nii asks and he laughs. "Don't tell me you're stalking her right now?" Aki-nii joking says and my face pales.

"O-Of course not!" I stutter. "I need to go to the bathroom!" I yell out an excuse and hang up the call.

Why does Aki-nii have to be so smart?! He almost figured it out! I facepalm myself. I need to calm down. I need to---

Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~

My eyes widen and I raise my head up. I quickly glance over to see someone at Misaki's door.

Who's the guy knocking on Misaki's door?

....

I take a closer look and I sweatdrop.