33. Expressing Your Heart

Misaki POV
(Few days later - After volleyball practice ~ Walking with Iwaizumi and Oikawa home)

I told myself to confess to Oikawa, but it's been a few days and I haven't confessed yet.

It's just difficult to find the right chance because we're never alone together.

Iwaizumi always walks with us on the way to school and back home so if I were to confess to Oikawa then Iwaizumi would be there... and that would be awkward... really awkward.

It's not just Iwaizumi, school's not any better either. Oikawa's fan girls are literally surrounding him 24/7 so I can't find a good opportunity to have time alone with him.

After school is impossible since we both have volleyball practice so we don't have time alone at all really.

Or at least that's what I thought.

"You guys, I have to go back to gym," Iwaizumi says as he checks the text message on his phone.

"Did you forget something?" I ask.

"Maybe..." Iwaizumi hesitantly answers glancing at his phone again.

"Huh? Iwa-chan I'm sure you gotten everything back at the locker room. You always double check everything before leaving," Oikawa questions and Iwaizumi flinches.

"Um..." Iwaizumi scratches the back of his neck. "It's a long story... I'm just training someone in volleyball."

"Training?" Oikawa and I repeat.

Iwaizumi clears his throat. "Yes."

"Amazing Iwa-chan! I would never see you as a volleyball trainer," Oikawa states and Iwaizumi glares at him.

"Huh Assikawa what's that supposed to mean?" Iwaizumi angrily says and Oikawa flinches.

"N-Nothing," Oikawa quickly says turning his head to the side and sweating bullets. 

"It sounds like a fun job Iwaizumi. I'm sure you make a great volleyball trainer," I compliment and his cheeks slightly redden.

"Thanks Misaki," Iwaizumi says and Oikawa's mouth drops.

"Why am I always the one who has to face the pissed off Iwa-chan?!" Oikawa says and Iwaizumi frowns.

"Cause you're an idiot," Iwaizumi states and Iwaizumi's phone vibrates again.

"You should get going," I tell him and he nods his head.

"You two go ahead without me, bye," Iwaizumi waves and heads back to the volleyball gym.

.......

.......

.......

Wait a minute!

The two of us are alone together!!! I take a quick glance over to Oikawa and I gulp. This is the perfect moment to confess to him, but I'm starting to get super nervous and anxious about it now all of a sudden.