64. Stronger than Ever

The song above is like opening song for the volleyball match lol just got to have some type of opening since it's the semi-finals. Every story will have different opening songs for their matches. Please enjoy XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa POV
(Match ~ Aobajousai vs Karasuno ~ Set 3)

Score 1-1
Current Score 14-18

I watch from the sidelines along with Iwaizumi of the girls volleyball match between Karasuno and Aobajousai.

Truth be told, I didn't think Karasuno would get this far. They won the boys volleyball Spring High preliminaries match and right now their girls' volleyball team is playing their final match against Aobajousai girls' team. 

I slightly frown. What exactly is up with Karasuno suddenly getting this far?

I click my tongue still bitter of my loss yesterday. Tch! It doesn't matter! I know my girlfriend would whoop that's team's ass off any day.

I put my hands in my pockets and watch Misaki do her jump serve. Her serve passes though her opponents and their libero fails to receive the serve. Again Misaki is able to gain her team a point by her serves to catch up to Karasuno.

I think about the jump serves that I did yesterday. I tried my jump serves during the game but I couldn't get that many points since my serves would always get out. Misaki doesn't express how great she is and seeing her play now, I can only confirm how amazing she is. I'm not bragging cause I'm her boyfriend... or maybe I am.

Yet I know more than anyone else how much she practiced to get to the point she's at. She definitely worked harder than me when it came to volleyball. I tighten my hands into a fist from inside my pockets.

I want to make that promise I made to her as kids a reality. To be the best setters in Japan. It was what motivated her to continue volleyball, but now I will be there to support her to make that promise happen.

"Kageyama stop frowning. You're going to get wrinkles," I hear a familiar voice.

Kageyama? Wait as in Tobio-chan is here!? Like right in front of me!?

"Dumbass! I'm not frowning this is just how my face is!" Kageyama angrily shouts and Hinata jolts back.

I sweatdrop. That's definitely Tobio-chan.

"Hahaha it's no wonder people are naturally scared of you the moment they see your face," Tsukishima mocks him and Kageyama glares at him.

Hinata sits in between them sweating bullets not knowing what to do in the situation.

"Hahaha let's calm down," the mother of the team, Sugawara, pats Hinata on the head from the seat behind him.

"Sugawara..." Hinata calls out his name in relief.

"Hahaha don't worry Hinata. Kageyama is just nervous for Natsuki playing against the New Queen while Tsukishima is a little worried for Tomoyo," Sugawara says with an all knowing smile.

The two of them glare him and Sugawara keeps his smile. "I'm right aren't I?"

The two of them look at each other then stay silent. Kageyama's face is completely red while Tsukishima slightly frowns with no comeback.