57. Interference

Oikawa POV
(In front of Misaki's house)

I comb my hair and use my cellphone as a mirror to check how spiffy I look.

Although this is our second date, I will consider this as our first proper date with no interferences

Although this is our second date, I will consider this as our first proper date with no interferences. Last time, we had our date Touya was there stalking us but now knowing that he won't be around, I can enjoy this date of just the two of us.

Ding dong ding dong.

I happily ring the doorbell.

Today Misaki and I planned to go to a baseball game together then eat out somewhere. It's the perfect date because what's the possibility of finding someone you know in a baseball game.

The door opens and my heart skips a beat. Misaki comes out with a cute hat and a stylish trench coat with jeans and boots.

I grin. "Ready to go Misa-chan?" I ask as I offer her a hand and she smiles.

"Of course," Misaki says as she takes my hand.

I wish I knew how much I was jinxing myself but at the moment I didn't know what was going to happen...

It took about an hour and a half from the subway then a short walking distance to the stadium, but it was worth it.

It's worth it not just because we were going to watch a baseball game, but also because Misaki was super cute when we were on the subway. After a couple of minutes of riding the subway, Misaki fell asleep on my shoulder.

It was such a moment to be treasured that I even asked someone in the subway to take a picture of me and Misaki while she was sleeping. Of course I laid my head on top of hers and closed my eyes as if I was sleeping.

The picture of us together will definitely become my new cellphone screensaver~

When we arrived to the stadium, it was definitely packed with people everywhere. I guess people really do love their baseball. I take the tickets and see that we're the middle row.

"What seats are we?" Misaki asks and yawns still sleepy after waking up from her nap.

I wrap one arm around her shoulder so I wouldn't lose her from the crowd... well that and I just wanted to smooth in front of her. "Seats E14 and E15."

"Okay," Misaki says and starts turning her head around looking for the seats.

I chuckle. She's so cute!