29. Shattered Dreams

Misaki POV
(Time-skip - After last match for Junior High ~ about 2 Years ago)

"I'm so proud of you Misaki!" My mom happily says as she tightly hugs me.

"That's my girl! The number one player on the court. The real Queen" my dad proudly says with a smile. "All those teams better watch out. They can never underestimate you." My dad grins and ruffles my hair. "We'll always watch over you."

(Time-skip - After Award Ceremony ~ about 2 Years ago)

"Why Misaki!!!" Oikawa cries once I tell him and Iwaizumi about moving away for my dad's work.

"Idiot," Iwaizumi smacks him on the head and looks back at me. "We're never going to forget you," Iwaizumi says trying to hold in his tears.

Oikawa pulls the three of us into a hug. "Y-You better keep in contact with us," Oikawa shouts and sniffles.

"I will. We're always be together," I smile. I'll always keep my promise with you so definitely.

(Time-skip - After the Award Ceremony)

Vrrrooommm....

Crash!!!

<Windows break and the car is crushed. >

Mom!

Dad!

"Urgghh Aragghhh!!!!" I scream in pain feeling the pressure on my right leg that's slammed struck into the car.

(Time-skip - at the Tsukinose Hospital)

"Risa-nee. Where are mom and dad?" I ask once I wake up from the hospital.

"Misaki... mom and dad... they didn't make it. They lost their lives in the car accident... only you survived," Risa-nee confesses and wraps her arms around me. "I'm sorry."

(Time-skip - Parents funeral)

"Poor child lost both of her parents right after her volleyball game and the award ceremony" a person murmurs.

"It must be a burden for the sister of the child to take care of her when she already has her own family to take care of" another person whispers.

"I know right and she has to be the one responsible to pay for all of the expenses" someone else comments.

"How troublesome" the person responds.

I could hear them all and I know it's all true.

(Time-skip - In Tsukino Talent Productions with Aki)

"Are you sure you want to model?" My sister's husband, Aki, asks me.

"I'm sure," I answer.

"You don't have to be a model, if it's about the money---" Aki argues but I interrupt him.

"I want to be a model," I tell him in determined voice.