S10. Oikawa Family

Prologue for S11, S12, S13:
Introduction of Oikawa Family

Makoto POV
(Oikawa household)

I slowly open my eyes and stretch my arms and legs. I wake up in the morning with my mom's arms wrapped around me. I look up to her and smile seeing her first thing in the morning as she sleeps comfortably in bed.

"Mom time to--" I try to wake her up but dad covers my mouth.

"Shhh..." dad whispers as he lovingly pats me on the head. I nod my head and my dad smiles as he looks at mom with a loving gaze.

Mom and dad really love each other. They always tell the things they went to to be together when I sleep with them at night. I'm lucky that I get to sleep with them every once in while since dad takes me to my bedroom most of the time once I fall asleep because he wants to be alone with mom.

I smile. This is my happy family. Me, mom, dad, ----

"Tsuya stop hogging the bathroom! Get out so I can use it!" I hear my older brother, Motoki shout.

"No I need to finish putting on my make-up!" My older sister, Tsuya, shouts back. "You should have woke up earlier to claim the bathroom first!"

My dad sighs with an exhaustive look and ruffles my brown hair. "Don't tell Tsuya or Motoki or even your mother but you're my favorite child Makoto." My dad grins.

"I know Dad," I secretly grin back.

Bang Bang Bang

"Open the door! I have school!" Motoki knocks the door loudly.

"Go to a different bathroom then!" Tsuya shouts.

I glance over to mom. I'm amazed how she could sleep pass all of this.

"I can't all my things are there!" Motoki angrily shouts back. "You're only taking a long time to look good so you can impress a boy!"

Impress? What does Motoki mean by that. Tsuya is already so pretty?

Dad flinches hearing the word boy. "What are those two--"

Dad gets up from bed and starts to listen to the conversation between Motoki and Tsuya.

"What was the boy's name? Oh yeah Wataru Ushijima right?" Motoki says all knowingly and Tsuya immediately stops doing whatever she's doing inside the bathroom.

Dad looks purely horrified hearing the name of the boy. "No not an Ushijima!" Dad cries out and immediately heads over to commotion. I follow along beside him.

Tsuya immediately opens the door with a pale face. "Damn it Motoki don't blurt that out Dad might hear---" Tsuya whispers to Motoki but dad's shadow suddenly covers the both of them and they flinch.

"Tsuya do you like an Ushijima?! I will not permit anyone in their household to have a crush or even be friends with an Ushijima or a Kageyama! I hate them all!" My dad shouts and Tsuya turns her head to the side.

"I don't like Wataru Ushijima! Anyways you're not the boss of me dad! I can chose who to like or to be friends with!" Tsuya sticks her tongue out and Dad's mouth drops seeing his only daughter rebel against him.

"I do not like your attitude young lady!" Dad scolds and Tsuya's cheeks get red in anger.

"You're so annoying dad! Why can't you be cool like mom!" Tsuya shouts and dad freezes on pure shock as she leaves with a piece of toast to school.

Dad turns to Motoki. "You understand don't you Motoki?! I just want you to live a healthy life! No Ushijima or Kageyama in this household!"

Motoki sweatdrops. "Sure... I'm heading to the bathroom," he mumbles and goes straight to the bathroom.

"Everyone's being lively in the morning today huh?" Mommy says as she rubs her eyes coming it from the bedroom and pats me on the head. "Good morning Makoto."

I grin. "Morning mom."

"Misaki! These kids!! They were such good kids when they were younger and listened to their father! What happened?!" Dad shouts in shock.

"Pfft. They grow up, besides Tsuya is just like you in every way," mom gently laughs and dad pouts.

"Well Motoki is like you. I can never get a good read on what he's thinking," dad awkwardly scratches the back of his neck then crouches down to my level and hugs me.

"Why can't they be as good as you Makoto??" My dad asks and I tilt my head confused.

"I don't know," I answer.

In my family, there's dad, mom, my older sister Tsuya, my older brother Motoki, and I.

My older sister, Tsuya, is a first year in high school. She looks a lot like mom but has most of dad's traits.

My older brother, Motoki, is a second year in middle school

My older brother, Motoki, is a second year in middle school. He looks like a mix between mom and dad but he has more of mom's personality.

While I'm starting off my first year in grade school with my childhood friend, Mikami Iwaizumi

While I'm starting off my first year in grade school with my childhood friend, Mikami Iwaizumi. I look a lot like my dad and I have my mom's smile.

This is the story of the three of us and our lives