S13. Makoto Oikawa

Makoto POV
(In the sunflower field)

"Come on Mikami!" I turn around to look at Mikami who's running behind me as I run in the sunflower field.

"Wait Makoto! My daddy says we can't go this far!" Mikami cries out.

"It's fine! We're almost there though!" I happily grin.

(Meanwhile....)

"Where's Mikami?!" Iwaizumi shouts as he searches for his daughter.

"Don't worry Iwa-chan, you're being too overprotective. We're only at the sunflower field," Mihane says as she sets up the picnic for the two families to enjoy today.

"I agree!" Oikawa adds on and looks around to see who's here. "Makoto is probably with her, he's super responsible," Oikawa says all knowingly when he realizes that his youngest son is missing and Iwaizumi hits him on the head.

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa cries out in pain.

"That's the last person I want near my daughter!" Iwaizumi angrily shouts.

"W-Why?!" Oikawa blurts out confused.

"Because Makoto looks like you dad," Tsuya states with a deadpanned look.

"Exactly like you dad," Motoki adds in and Hayato sweatdrops hearing the Oikawa siblings bring their dad down.

Misaki giggles seeing her kids bring down their dad like how she does. "Makoto is definitely adventurous like his father," she states and turns to Iwaizumi. "But if you want Iwaizumi we could try to find Mikami, the sunflower field isn't that big so it would be fast to find them," Misaki offers and Iwaizumi immediately takes her offer.

"Of course!" Iwaizumi agrees and everyone sweatdrops.

<He's too overprotective....> they think to themselves.

(Back to the two kids)

"We're here!" I tell Mikami when we arrive to the tree.

"What's here?" Mikami asks confused and I grin.

"This tree," I happily point. "This is the exact place that my mom and dad made a promise to each other as kids to be the best setters in Japan and in the end got married to each other," I tell Mikami and gesture to the carving behind the tree. "There's a carving of my parents name together with the words #1 setters in Japan when they were kids and now they're together!"

"So cool! Mommy always likes romantic things like that," Mikami beams and Makoto blushes.

"Mikami! Let's put our names here so we can be together forever too!" I excitedly tell her.

"Sure!" Mikami enthusiastically grins.

The two of us write our names down on the tree.

I put my pinkie out. "Mikami let's promise to be married too!" I beam and Mikami blushes.

"Like for forever?" Mikami shyly asks me and I giggle.

"Of course Mikami!" I grin.

The two of us wrap our pinkies together making a pinky promise that the two of us will forever keep.

"Oi!" Someone angrily calls out.

The two of us look up and my face pales while Mikami smiles with a flowery aura.

"Daddy!" Mikami gives her dad a hug.

"What happened here?" Iwaizumi asks and his eyes widen seeing our names on the tree and I flinch.

Iwaizumi looks at me ready to beat me down.

"Wahhhhh!!!!" I cry. "Uncle Iwaizumi is going to hurt me!!!!"

"You can't beat up a child!" Mihane shouts running over and Hayato pulls his dad away from me.

Mom carries me and tries to stop me from crying.

"Hahaha Iwa-chan nothing really happened. They just put their names together. Maybe they want to be setter??" Oikawa tries to defend me.

"No we promised that the two of us will marry each other," Mikami clearly states and everyone sweatdrops except for Iwaizumi who's glaring at Makoto.

"Makoto moves fast," Tsuya whispers to Motoki's ear.

"Way too fast. It's like a mini dad," Motoki whispers back.

"I could hear you two!" Oikawa cries out to his two kids.

Mihane and Misaki laugh while Hayato sighs seeing his dad still raging with Mikami innocently holding onto his dad not understanding the situation.