Pick One (Feat. Brett Talbot)

How do you feel about best friends falling in love with each other? Whether it's hiding their feelings towards each other until one of them gets jealous and admits their feelings, or watching them slowly develop feelings towards each other as their relationship grows and eventually become something more than friendship.

If your answer is similar to "Yes, I enjoy best friend love stories", then keep on reading.

What about love triangles? The way two guys fight over the same girl? Or when a guy happens to be confused about his feelings about two different girls? Vice-versa. Do you enjoy watching three people suffering and just trying to figure out their feelings?

Again, if the answer is yes, keep on reading.

Best friends falling in love with each other can be sweet and absolutely adorable. Love triangles can be exciting to watch and seeing how it unfolds in the end. I happen to love both romantic scenarios. I can't help myself. I'm a sucker for love, and the drama and cheesiness that comes with it.

However, I was starting to think I must have done something wrong in my past life because my love life consists both scenarios.

Recently my two guy best friends confessed that they're in love with me. I was surprised. Honestly, I was shocked but looking back at it now, I guess I should have noticed something changed when they started giving little gifts, leaving me notes, constantly texting or calling, and having the sudden urge to hang out just the two of us and not all three of us. I was oblivious to the whole thing. I thought they were just competing against each other as they always make everything a competition; who's the fastest runner, who's better at lacrosse, who's stronger, has more control, who got a higher score on a test. Anything could be turned into a competition between those two, including trying to get my attention and turning it into this sort of competitive love triangle.

Liam Dunbar and Brett Talbot are two completely different guys. Liam was sweet, kind, and really sensitive, but when it came to it, he wasn't afraid to defend and protect me from anyone who hurt me in anyway. If I needed advice or comfort, talk about anything or something serious, Liam was the perfect person to go to.

Brett was more of a daredevil. He loved to do dangerous things. I'm not sure if it's because he's a werewolf and he doesn't have to worry about the risks, but he isn't afraid to dive headfirst into anything. He's also not the kind of guy who shies away from the truth. He'll tell you the truth straight to your face, no matter if it hurts your feelings or not. He doesn't do it in a mean way, but rather more in a sense of he wants you to be hit with the truth instead of letting you believe what you want to hear. However, like Liam, Brett would defend and protect me from anyone who hurt me.

Besides lacrosse, the only thing they had in common was me. I clicked with both of them for different reasons, and even though the two hated each other, they clicked because of me. They tolerated each other because of me.

After two weeks of being showered with gifts and fighting for my attention, I was getting tired of it. I didn't like how they kept fighting with each other because of me. I'm guessing they got tired of it too because here they are, standing in front me, figuring out a way to end this competition and claim me like some prize. I was beginning to think it wasn't about me anymore and about the satisfaction of winning this competition.

Teen Wolf's Liam Dunbar x Reader ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara