Babe

Liam ran as fast as he could. He hopped over fences and ran across people's yards just to get to Y/N's house quicker. She called him 3 minutes ago, panicking and asking him to come over as soon as possible. Hearing the fear in her trembling voice, her heart beating fast and loud was enough to make Liam bolt out of his house without closing and locking the door.

3 blocks and 2 minutes later, Liam reached Y/N's front door. Knowing her parents were out of town for business, he walked in without knocking or ringing the doorbell. He rushed up the stairs two at time before jogging towards Y/N's open bedroom door.

Y/N was standing in front of her printer. She turned around with a paper in her hands. Her eyes were filled with tears. "The third part of the list came out..." she said with a shaky breath.

Liam immediately rushed towards her and took the paper from her. His eyes immediately scanned all the names. He didn't recognize anyone until the bottom of the list. He was beginning to think maybe she knew someone he didn't. Then, he saw it, her name and her worth.

Liam stood their frozen; trying to process the fact his best friend of 16 years is supernatural, and not only is she worth more than him, but a million less than Scott.

He slowly looked up from the paper, only to see tears streaming down her flushed cheeks. Liam dropped the paper and engulfed her into a tight hug. She clung on to him as she let out small sobs, absolutely terrified. She never knew she was supernatural. She was barely trying to figure it out long the way with Liam. She had no clue about the supernatural world. Neither did Liam. They didn't know until Liam got the bite from Scott one night at the hospital, a bite that saved his life.

"It's going to be okay," he whispered as he rubbed her back, trying to comfort her somehow. He didn't know how to when deep down he was freaking out on the inside. He was already scared for himself and now he was more scared about the possibility of losing Y/N. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you," he promised. He shouldn't have knowing it's something he can't prevent from happening, but he damn well was going to try his hardest to keep his promise.

"Liam," she sniffled. "Can you please stay the night?" She asked quietly. He swallowed hard as a familiar conversation with his mom from a few years ago crossed his mind.

"Liam, I need to talk to you about something," Liam's mom said after knocking on his bedroom door.

"What's up, mom?" Liam asked as he opened the door and gestured her to come in.

She walked in and sat on the bed, patting the spot next to her. "You know you can tell me anything, right?" Liam nodded. "And I'm so happy you told me how you feel about Y/N-"

"Mommmmm," he whined as he scooted further away from her. "I rather have the sex talk with dad."

"That's not where this is going. Well, sort of. He's going to give you that talk tomorrow since he's working the night shift tonight." She shook her head. "That's not the point. The point is, I talked to Y/N's mom and we've both agreed you and Y/N will no longer share the same bed during your sleepovers."

"What? Why? Wait a minute, you told her I'm in love with Y/N?!" Liam asked somewhat angry.

"Honey, no I didn't tell her. I just told her you two are 12 now and eventually, your bodies are going to go through some changes and experience different-"

"Mom!" Liam shook his head. "I'm not going to do that kind of stuff with her!"

"You say that now, but what about in a couple of years? You don't know what's going to happen then. So, until you're over 18 and moved out of the house, you're not sharing a bed with her or any other girl. Is that understood?"