The Coach's Daughter

Author's Note: Shout out to @fanficaddict_15x for requesting this imagine. I hope you like it 😊

Note: Y/N/N = Your Nickname

"Who the hell is Y/N/N?!" Liam slammed Scott's locker shut.

Scott's head snapped at his angry beta. Liam's muscles worked under his jaw, as his lips formed a straight line. Liam's hands were curled into tight fists, his knuckles turning white as his nose flared with every deep breath he took. Scott furrowed his eyebrows as he spun the dial on his locker, trying to reopen his locker thanks to Liam. "I have no idea, but you need to calm down."

"Clam down?!" He said a little too loudly, causing the students passing by to turn their heads at the angry boy.

"Calm. Down." Scott said sternly, flashing his red eyes at Liam. Luckily, no one saw Scott's eyes. "Breathe and tell me what happened."

Liam took a deep breath and waited a couple of seconds before ranting to Scott. "Coach Finstock called me this morning to stop by his office before class."

"That can't be good," Scott mumbled under his breath as he exchanged books from his backpack to his locker.

"So I went and he told me I'm benched as second string!"

"What?!" Scott's head snapped towards Liam with his eyebrows shot up, completely surprised. "But you're so good! One of the best guys on the team."

"I know! He said this new kid named Y/N/N transferred this morning and took my spot! I asked him how the hell did he get my spot without even trying out! Do you know what he said?!"

Although Liam's yelling caused more students to turn their heads at him, Scott ignored them and shook his head, motioning Liam to continue.

"Y/N/N doesn't need a try out. Y/N/N is one of the best lacrosse players he's ever seen and Y/N/N gets MY spot!" He snapped back. "I don't know why he couldn't have benched Greenburg! Or hell! Even Stiles!" Liam slammed Scott's locker shut again, leaving a small dent with his knuckles. Lucky for Scott he had already gotten all the books he needed and no one noticed the small dent in this locker.

"Whoa! Okay! Calm down!" Scott's hands rested on Liam's tensed shoulders. "I'll talk to coach, okay?"

Liam let a deep breath escape from his nose and nodded. "Get this sorted out before I run into Y/N/N, because so help me God Scott I'll kill him."

"Maybe you should skip school today..." Scott said worriedly, terrified his beta would cause a nightmare at school.

"No! I'm not ditching school for some punk and I'm not going to miss practice either. I'm going to show coach what a huge mistake he made and I'm going to put this Y/N/N guy in his place." Liam spun on the heel of his foot and walked to his history class he had with Mason.

As Liam walked into the class, he noticed someone wearing a baseball cap was sitting in his seat, probably the new guy who took his spot in lacrosse. Liam's hand tightened around the strap of his backpack before clearing his throat. "Excuse me, but you're in my seat. Also, baseball caps are against school dress code during school hours."

Long and silky blonde hair rolled out once the baseball cap was removed from the girl's head. Liam's eyes widened and his lips parted as his heart skipped a beat when she turned around to face him. "I'm sorry. I'm new and I didn't know which seats were taken. I'll move."

She gathered her textbook and notebook before Liam shook his head and finally spoke up. "Don't worry about it. You can totally have that seat. I'll just take this one," Liam walked over to the desk next to hers, which was Mason's desk.