An Unexpected Surprise - Part 3

Warnings: cursing, angst, and very little smut.

Author's Note: Not proof read. Sorry, not sorry, ha. Also, I actually didn't leave this chapter on a cliffhanger. It sort of has an ending. I have no ideas for a part 4. I honestly don't know if I want write a part 4. If you want one, send in some ideas and I'll decide.

*****

"I'm pregnant," she whispered. Liam froze. Although he was looking directly at her, his mind was elsewhere as her words repeated through his mind. Y/N heard his heart skip a beat, almost as if his heart had dropped to his stomach, which it did. Liam was reeking with so many different emotions: anger, hurt, worried, sad, and nervousness. Y/N could sense them. She slowly reached for his hand. "Please say something," she whispered as she squeezed his hand.

The small gesture pulled Liam out of his trance and pulled his hand away from her grip. He swallowed hard and looked at her. Her heart was racing. He could sense she was scared, as she should be. Liam clenched his jaw before he let out a deep breath. "Is it mine?"

Y/N pulled back. His question was kind of a low blow to the stomach. She wasn't expecting that to be his first question.

"Of course it's yours. Why would you even think you had to ask such a thing?"

"I don't know," he stood up from the porch steps and paced in front of her, running a hand through his hair. "Maybe because you were in heat and you said you practically hump anything in sight. How do I not know you didn't sleep with anyone else after you slept with me?!" His voice rose after each sentence. The more Liam spoke, the more her vision began to blur with warm tears.

"You're an asshole." Liam heard the pain and hurt in her small and scared voice. "That you would think so low of me, to be sleeping around with anyone with a dick."

"After the way you left things with us, what am I supposed to think, huh?"

"Just leave, Liam," Y/N said as she stood up and hugged herself.

"It won't be hard to do. After all, I learned from the best." His words stung Y/N, letting her tears fall down her cheeks as he walked away. She knew she messed up that night and she did walk out on him. Although she knew walking out on Liam hurt him and she deserved Liam hating her for it, she never expected Liam to actually throw it in her face. Now that Liam knew the truth and clearly wanted nothing to do with her or the baby, she was back to square one: not knowing what to do.

*****

Liam slammed the front door and rushed up to his room, completely ignoring his stepfather calling out to him. He flung his bedroom door open, letting the doorknob hit the wall. His eyes scanned his room, looking for something to hit or break. Instead, he started destroying everything in his room. He knocked down the things he had on top of his dresser, the lacrosse trophies on his shelves, the books, notebooks, and papers along with pens and pencils on his desk, making his room look like a tornado had came through his room.

"Liam!" His stepfather rushed in and grabbed Liam, trying to stop him from knocking down the dresser and breaking it in half. Liam tried to push him off, but his stepfather refused. He tightened his arms around his angry son and hugged him tight. Liam stopped fighting and finally let everything out. He clung on to his stepfather and sobbed, whispering 'I'm so sorry' repeatedly. His stepfather held Liam until his sobs turned into sniffles.

"What happened, son?" He asked worriedly once Liam pulled back from his embrace. Liam wiped his fallen tears with the back of his hand as he took a deep breath. He wasn't sure exactly how his stepfather would take the news.