The Omega

Scott and his pack had been trying to solve the current supernatural problem, causing Liam to stress out. There's a new werewolf in town, an omega, and apparently it's been causing more trouble than one should. The omega had been leaving evidence of a werewolf living in town as its been hurting innocent people. Sheriff Stilinski and Deputy Parrish had been trying to cover it up as a wild animal roaming in the woods, hoping the city of Beacon Hills would buy their lies.

One night, on a full moon, Liam had tracked the omega's scent and followed it, which led him directly to the omega. From a distance, Liam saw the werewolf slowly approaching a hiker, who was going for a late night run, and ran towards the omega. However, the omega was quick on its feet and got away before Liam was within reach.

Two days after that night, Liam found out he almost had the chance to catch the omega again as Scott explained where the omega was.

"Apparently the omega was near the bowling alley last night," Scott whispered, hoping the students walking pass him and Liam in the hallway wouldn't hear him.

Liam's jaw clenched as his hands curled into a tight fist. "What?" Liam hissed between his teeth. "I was there last night. Damn it!" Liam's fist punched the nearest locker, his fist not only denting the steel, but knocking it off the hinges.

The principal turned around as soon as he heard the locker door hitting the floor. "Mr. Dunbar! My office now."

"Whoa!" Scott immediately put his hands on his beta's shoulders. "You need to calm down, Liam. You can't wolf out in his office."

Liam took a deep breath as he closed this eyes and tried to calm himself down before walking into the principal's office.

Instead of suspending Liam or having him pay for the damage, the principal had decided to have Liam help at the front office during his free period for the rest of the year. Liam hated the idea but it was better than getting suspended from school again and having it on his school record.

Two weeks later

Liam sighed as he dragged his feet to the front office, dreading another day of making thousands of copies and sorting out today's mail into the teachers' cubbyholes. It had only been two weeks since his punishment started and he already hated the same routine. He needed a change. He needed something that would make him look forward to going to the front office everyday for the rest of the school year.

Liam let out a deep sigh before opening the front door. When he did, he felt the door hit against something. He peeked around behind the door and realized he had hit someone. "I'm so sorry," he immediately apologized.

The girl barely looked up from her shoes and mumbled, "it's okay."

"Dunbar!" The principal nearly roared, making the girl jump from her feet. "I see you've meet our new student."

Liam looked at the girl, who barely lifted her head up. From the corner of her eyes, she noticed how good looking this Dunbar kid was and she knew her cheeks were blushing. She immediately looked away from him, trying to hide her pink rosy cheeks.

"Y/N, this is Liam," the principal introduced as Liam stuck his hand out to shake her hand. She looked down at it and hesitated before looking up. Y/N took Liam's hand and shook it.

The second Liam saw her face, he was in awe by her beauty. Her sandy blonde hair was straight and down to her shoulders. He locked his blue eyes with her hazel eyes and got lost in the little flecks of gold around the edge of her irises. In that moment, he felt like he was in one of those cheesy romantic movies, where the world around him slowed down and the music faded.