First Kiss and First Date

Group Text: Banshee, Alpha, Werecoyote, Kitsune, & Human

Banshee: What do you guys think of Liam & Y/N?

Human: I like Y/N. She's a cool girl. Liam, eh, he can b an annoyin little runt sometimes

Alpha: I don't think she meant individually

Human: Oh...

Werecoyote: wat did she mean?

Banshee: Together. Romantically.

Kitsune: Awwwwww they b super cute 2gether

Human: No. Absolutely not!

Werecoyote: she does like him

Alpha: he likes her 2

Kitsune: They only give each other the heart eyes. It's obvious to every1 but themselves.

Banshee: Exactly. Which is why I have an idea.

Human: UGH I DONT LIKE THIS!

Alpha: wats the plan?

Werecoyote: R u sure we should play matchmaker w/ these 2???

Kitsune: Leave it to Lyds. She knows what she's doin

Banshee: Get here an hour before the BBQ party to go over the plan.

Alpha: Sounds good

Werecoyote: c u then

Kitsune: can't wait!

Human: still don't like this....

***

For the Fourth of July, Lydia decided to throw a BBQ just for the pack. The deadpool is over, Argent is looking for Kate with the Calaveras, Peter is locked up in Eichen House, and all the berserkers are dead. Things are looking up for the pack and they just wanted one day to be normal teenagers. What better way to do that than a BBQ and sleepover at Lydia's lake house?

It was a scorching day as the sun blazed down from a cloudless bright blue sky. The boys already had their swim trunks and muscle shirts on, while the girls had their swimsuits under their crop tops and shorts, ready to take a swim after Lydia's plan.

Scott placed the hamburger patties on the grill as he took a drink from his iced lemonade, while Stiles hovered over his best friend's shoulder, munching on some chips and talking about the Mets game last night. Sitting under the big umbrella on the wooden picnic table, Kira wiped the sweat from her forehead as Malia rubbed some sunscreen on her own arms, while the two talked about how Malia was doing with her summer school classes. From a distance, Liam and Y/N stood at the edge of the dock, looking out at the lake, which looked so refreshing. Y/N shrieked as Liam picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, threatening to throw her into the lake, but before he could, Lydia yelled, "We're going to play a game! Get over here you two!"

"Okay, here's the game." Lydia spoke up as soon as Liam and Y/N sat next to each other on the picnic table. "There are three bowls. Each bowl will have your answers to a question I'll ask one at a time. You write your answer honestly, fold it up, and put it in the proper bowl. Once we've answered all the questions. We will each pick one, read it out loud, and guess whose it is. It'll be boys vs. girls."

"What's the point of this game?" Malia asked, not quite understanding the purpose of the game, but knew it was part of Lydia's plan.

"To have fun!" Kira cheered with a smile.