She's Alive. She's Back.

"We're definitely going to try that later," Y/N mumbles to herself as she earmarks the sex scene page from her latest smut book. She continues to read as the rain comes down.

She needed a distraction. Not only from the massive thunderstorm outside, but also knowing the love of her life is out there. With his old pack. She knows it can be a very dangerous "job", and although Liam has still survived living a supernatural life, she knows anything can take him away in a second. She learned that when she was in high school with Scott and lost some friends along the way.

Y/N screamed when the front door flung open at the same time a loud Thunder boomed. So loud the windows rattled. She saw Liam standing there for a second before the lights went out.

"You scared the hell out of me!" She got up from the couch and walked towards him. She turned the flashlight on her phone and shined it over him. Her heart dropped.

Liam was drenched from the rain. His clothes were covered in mud. But that wasn't what made a cold shiver run down her spine. It was the dry blood smeared on his neck and throughout his clothes. It was the look on his face. It was as if he had seen a ghost. Or worse. Someone didn't make it through tonight.

She saw it before when someone told her Allison died saving her friends. When someone told her Aiden died in his twin brother's arms. Erica. Boyd.

"Baby, what happened?" She immediately asked. "Is everyone-" she paused for a second, trying to push down the lump in her throat. "Okay?"

Liam shook his head. "Allison."

A pain shot through her heart. She hasn't heard her best friend's name in years. Liam only heard of her with the stories Y/N and Scott shared with him. Sometimes Lydia would too.

"What?" Y/N barely whispered.

Liam finally locked his ocean blue eyes with Y/N's. "She's alive. She's back..."