Getting Caught (feat. Stiles)

Family movie night in the Stilinski household was a must weekly thing. It's something the Sheriff decided to do to bond with his kids after his wife passed away. The agreement was movie night once night a week, preferably a night when the Sheriff was off, wouldn't interfere with Stiles' lacrosse games, and Y/N's orchestra commitments; as well as no inviting a friend over. Movie night was strictly for the three of them only.

Y/N loved movie nights with her dad and older brother, except for tonight she/d rather be with Liam, especially considering how well things were going between the two of them. There was an instant connection the moment Stiles introduced his baby sister to Liam one day after lacrosse practice. Since then, the two have been sneaking around over the last two months to see each other In janitor closets and the locker rooms during school hours, and of course in bedrooms in empty houses. The two were so into each other; they couldn't keep their hands off each other, and the excitement of sneaking around made their relationship more fun.

It was Stiles' turn to pick a movie for the night and of course he picked Star Wars; Y/N's least favorite movie in the world. She tried so hard to focus on the movie but it was hard to enjoy it with Liam on her mind. Picturing his breathtaking blue eyes, his cute baby face, picture perfect smile and his full lips.

At that moment her phone buzzed with a new text message from Liam.

I hope you don't mind but I snuck out of my house just to see you. Go to your room ;)

She tried not to smile. Instead she faked a cough followed by a fake sneeze. "Dad, I'm not feeling so good. Can I be excused? I'd like to go to bed."

"Of course, sweetheart. Take something before you go to bed, okay?"

She nodded and said good night. She fought so hard not to run up the stairs or climb them two steps at a time, but when she finally got to her room she quickly opened the door. She leaned her back against the door after closing it and looked at Liam who was sitting on her bed. A warm breeze came from the open window Liam came through.

"You know, as much as I love the excitement of sneaking around," she walked up to him, sat on top of his lap with her knees in between his legs as she wrapped her arms around his neck, messing with the back of his hair. "I really wish we could tell people, at least Stiles and my dad. I hate sneaking around them." She says teasingly as her nose touches his, and her warm breath touches his lips.

Liam sighs. "If your dad didn't own guns, let alone knew how to use one, and your brother didn't know his way around with a bat, I'd be all for it. But I don't think they would approve so..." Liam trailed.

She moved her head back to look into his blue eyes. "Are you afraid they won't like you? Cause they already do."

"Yeah as Scott's beta, not your boyfriend."

"So I'm your girlfriend?" Her eyes lit up with a grin on her face.

"Yea-uhh- I mean-no"

She cut him off, as her eyes furrowed, "no?"

Liam's eyebrows shot up as his eyes widen. "No! No! No! I meant to ask- this isn't how..." Liam took a deep breath and let it out slowly as he traced small circles on her lower back with his thumbs. "What I meant to say was this isn't exactly how I wanted to ask you or what I had in mind. Especially since I just rambled like an idiot," his eyes soften as his bottom lip pouted before he bowed his head down.

She looked at the adorable baby faced boy in front of her. He couldn't even look at her because he was embarrassed how this all turned out. Her heart melted at his nervousness, and although she wanted to show him off to the world, she knew his heart was in the right place.

"Oh my god," she cupped his face and locked her eyes with his ocean blues. "You are just the cutest thing ever."

A small heat of blush appeared on his cheeks and she lost it. She couldn't take anymore of his cuteness. She wrapped her arms around his neck again and crashed her lips to his. Her force made him lean back making her giggle when she fell on top of him on the way down to the bed. They both tried so hard not to laugh so loud. She hovered above him with her arms placed next to each side of his head on the bed and said, "if this is how sneaking around always going to be," she leaned in and kissed him as she slid her hands to his hair. He wrapped his arms around her waist, tightening her body against his as their lips moved in sync.

"I wouldn't mind doing this as long as you want," she finished saying in between coming up for air.

Liam rolled over on top of her. He leaned in and kissed her hungrily. Her hands traveled up his back, tracing his muscles as his lips moved down to her neck. She tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He pulled away and up from her, and just as he was about to take off his shirt the door swung opened.

"Hey sis-" Stiles walked in on the two teenagers in bed.

Liam looked embarrassed knowing Stiles just walked into one of his friends and his sister in a heated moment. It didn't help that Liam was on top of his sister, and their hair was ruffled from fooling around in bed. Stiles just looked at Y/N, who was trying so hard not to laugh at the situation, and then at Liam who looks like a deer being caught in headlights. Stiles traced his steps backwards, and walked away as he came out of Liam and Y/N's sight.

Liam looked at her as she burst out laughing. "See nothing to worry about."

Liam heard shuffling from Stiles room and looked back at the doorway when he heard Stiles footsteps growing louder towards Y/N's room. Liam jumped off the bed and in front of the open window the moment he saw Stiles in the doorway with a bat in hand.

"You better run, you little runt," Stiles warned.

Liam looked at Y/N on the bed, who again who was trying not to laugh at Stiles. His eyes landed back on Stiles. He looked him straight in the eye and a grin formed on his lips, "Not if you can catch me first."

Liam hopped out the window before Stiles could even reach him. Stiles turned around furiously at his baby sister who was giggling.

"As much as I'm glad this is finally out in the open, I'm going to enjoy seeing you trying to kill my boyfriend and seeing you fail every time," she smiled.