Hurricane

Liam took a drink from his beer before his eyes landed on a beautiful girl in a tight black mini dress which hugged her body in all the right places, walking across the bar. Her blonde hair was straight in long layers with streaks of purple, her hair touching just above her tight, round butt. Liam sunk his top teeth on the bottom of his lip as he noticed her the strapless dress showing off her breast, which he believed were at least a size D.

As she reached for a stool at the end of the bar and told the bartender her drink, she looked up; her piercing green eyes sparkled as they locked with Liam's dark blue orbs. She smiled, her perfect white teeth displaying between her bold red lips, and gave Liam a small wave.

Liam nodded at her and noticed every man in the bar wanted her, but he knew had to get her first. Liam quickly turned around back to Mason and flipped his snapback backwards. "How do I look?"

"Go get her man." Mason chuckled as he signaled for another beer at the bartender.

Liam walked over to the blonde and sat in the stool next to her. "I don't like to use this kind of language around a lady, but damnnn girl!" Liam whistled. "You're looking good from where I am, girl. Can I buy you a drink?"

Y/N couldn't help but smile and love the attention she was getting. The bartender returned with a strawberry daiquiri. "You can buy me this one," Y/N smiled at Liam.

Liam pulled out some cash from his wallet for the bartender. "Can you get me another Bud?"

Before the bartender could answer 'yes', Liam's eyes landed back at the beautiful blonde and offered his hand. "Hi, I'm Liam."

"Y/N," she shook his hand with a big smile.

"That's a beautiful name." Liam still held on to her hand and began rubbing circles on the back of her hand with the pad of his thumb. "What brings you to Billy Bob's?"

Liam's hand finally slipped away as his beer arrived, but his eyes never leaving hers.

"I'm supposed to meet my cousin tonight. I guess you can say a it's sort of a girl's night out." She took a sip of her pink drink. "What about you?"

"Just celebrating with my friends."

"What are we celebrating?" Liam looked down at her fingers tracing random figures on his forearm.

This is clearly a signal, he thought to himself.

"I play lacrosse at Davis," Liam smirked. "And I just won our seventh game in a row against our rival, who were ranked higher than we were, which I'm sure I just bumped them down on the rankings."

"Wow, that's impressive and certainly worth celebrating."

Over the next hour and a half, Liam and Y/N had a couple of more drinks and talked. Their conversation was easy and comfortable, to a point where Liam was beginning to think Y/N might actually like him. He knew a lot of girls caught his attention. He was good looking, smart, and the star player on the lacrosse team.

Truth is, he likes her, but not in a I-want-you-to-be-my-serious-girlfriend kind of way, but in a way where he's interested enough to keep wanting to know her. His intentions for tonight still hadn't changed. He wanted her. He craved her. He needed her. But there was one thing stopping him. He didn't want her to think it would be more than sex. He was strictly looking for a one-night stand and nothing more. The fear of her becoming clingy, or immediately calling him her boyfriend afterwards was running in the back of his mind.

However, Y/N was kind, sweet, and flirty. She was definitely interested in the good-looking lacrosse player with the snapback. Y/N never failed to notice good-looking guys, but her weakness was hot guys wearing a snapback backwards. It would push her over the edge. She barely controlled herself for the past hour and a half and she knew if Liam wouldn't make the move the next few seconds, she would take it upon herself.