Oh I'm so scared.

Start from the beginning

I laughed a little. "Do you want some help cleaning up your face?"

"Is it that bad?"

"Well..." I really didn't want to tell him how bad it looked. Lets just say, Tyler won big time.

He chuckled. "It's ok. You don't have to tell me."

"Good, because I don't really know how to describe it."

A man in golf cart came riding up and looked at us. "Is everything ok here?" He asked.

Oh my God! "Where were you ten minutes ago?!" I yelled.

"Excuse me?"

"Does he look ok to you?" I pointed at Bently. "Seriously what is with the workers here?! I almost drown, and the instructor guy doesn't do a damn thing. Now you show up AFTER the big fight between the two brothers that hate eachother! Just drive away and act like nothing happened, but I swear if one of us gets attacked by a bear while hiking, I will sue...if I'm not dead!"

I stomped away, pulling Bently behind me. This day does not need to get any worse.

"You're not in a good mood today are you?" Bently asked.

I looked at him like he was crazy. "Are you?"

He shrugged. "I've had better days, but I'm in a pretty good mood."

Wow. Just wow. I really didn't have a response for that, so I kept pulling him back to the hotel. Once we got back to his room, I started to clean the blood off his face.

"Those people in the lobby looked really scared. I guess I see why now." He said, looking at himself in the mirror.

I smiled. "You will look more like yourself in few minutes. Just let me work my magic."

"What about my eye? Will your magic fix that?"

"Uh no. That has to heal on it's own." I brushed my fingers over the bruise already forming around his left eye.

"He got me good." He mumbled.

"Does it hurt bad?"

He shook his head. "I've had worse. I've given him worse. Maybe this is karma."

"You really don't deserve this, or at least in my mind you don't. Tyler seems to think differently." I told him.

He stared at me for a long time. "Did you like it?" He finally asked.

"What?" Please don't get into this conversation.

"The kiss. Did you enjoy it?"

He's going to have this conversation. "Define enjoy."

He sighed. "You did."

"No, Bently, I didn't enjoy it like I want to kiss him again. I don't, but when someone kisses you like that, it's kind of hard not to kiss back."

He nodded. "Ok."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. This isn't your fault." He said. Funny. According to Tyler, it's ALL my fault. I don't even know what IT is! Stupid boy. "I should probably take a shower. It might help the soreness." Bently said, rolling his shoulders.

"Ok." I mumbled, jumping off the sink and walking out of the bathroom. "Are you sure you aren't mad a me?"

He smirked and grabbed my hand, pulling me to him. He kissed me softly. I would have kissed him harder, but I was too afraid to hurt him. "I'm not mad." He said against my lips.

"You're absolutely positive?"

He smiled and kissed me again. "Yes."

I laughed hugged him. I felt him flinch away and let go quickly. "Sorry."

"It's fine."

"I should go. You need that shower."

"You could stay with me." He said.

Oh I really really wanted to take that offer, but something told me that now wasn't the right time to do that. "I would, but I should probably go check on Adam and Tyler. He was still really mad, I don't want Adam to get killed in an act of rage."

He smirked. "That's a really good idea."

I kissed him one last time before leaving the room. I love that boy. He's perfect. I got to my room and opened the door. It was quiet. That would have worried me, but the I saw Adam sitting on the deck. That's not really what caught my eye though. Laying on my pillow, was an apple with a note attached to it. It said one word. Sorry.

I picked up the apple and walked out on the deck with Adam. He glanced at me as I sat down.

"Where's Tyler?" I asked.

"Running."

"I'm really sorry if I'm making this trip miserable for you. Causing all this drama with your brothers and all."

He shook his head. "That's just how they are. You are not ruining this trip."

I looked down at the apple in my hand. "This isn't poisoned or anything is it?"

"No." He laughed. "It's the only way he could let you know that he really is sorry. It was actually my idea, so don't let him take all the credit."

"I won't." I sighed. "I think he apologizes to me more than just talking to me."

"Don't let him fool you. He cares."

"He sure has a funny way of showing it."

"Just do him a favor when he comes back and hear him out. He might actually explain something." He said.

I scoffed. "I doubt it."

"Just give him a chance Eb. That's all he needs. One chance."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have I said I love Adam lately? I love Adam! Adam Adam Adam! Ok, I'm done. So what did you think? I have no questions to ask, so I'm just going to sit here and ramble. School starts tomorrow for me. That means uploads will come slower. Actually they probably won't. I'm more into my stories than I am in school work, so of course they come first haha. So I'm going to go type something else, and you guys can vote and comment. :)