Distraction

"Good morning sweetcheeks" Jacob grinned as he walked into Connie's office.
"Good morning Jacob" Connie said with a smile whilst leaning back in her chair.
"Well someone's in a good mood" Jacob said.
Connie smiled then motioned him over with her finger.
"Everything ok?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he got closer to her.
"Hmm I'm a little bored in here alone Jacob, all this paperwork just doesn't cut it. Any idea how I could be distracted?" Connie said seductivley.
Jacob eyed Connie suspiciously as she stood up and ran her nails down his chest gently.

"Oh I don't know Queen Bee, you could do some online shopping, read a book, take a break outside" Jacob said, clearly trying to wind her up.
"Shut up and kiss me Jacob" Connie said as she pulled him closer by his shirt.
Their lips collided and Jacob's hands roamed Connie's body, from her back down to her bum where he finally rested them as they explored each other's mouths.
They pulled away for air and rested their forheads together, "wow" Jacob said with a smile.
"Stopping there are we staff nurse masters?" Connie asked him.
Jacob grinned then picked Connie up in his arms and carried her over to the couch as she kissed his neck.

Jacob put Connie down on the couch then she shuffled her trousers down her legs as he undid his belt and removed his jeans.
"Are you sure about this queen bee?" Jacob asked as they both removed their underwear.
"Do you think I would of taken my pants off in front of you if I wasn't? Fuck me Jacob" Connie ordered.
Jacob did as she said, he climbed on top of her and entered her quickly.
"Aaah oh Jacob, fuck" Connie moaned as she ran her fingers down his back.
Jacob bit down on Connie's neck as he thrusted in and out of her quickly.

"Harder" Connie panted to which Jacob complied.
"Oh fuck" Jacob moaned as he felt her tightening around him.
Connie screamed out as an orgasm ripped through her body and Jacob came inside of her.
Jacob pulled out then wrapped his arms around Connie's waist, "I must say staff nurse masters, what was the best distraction I've had for a long time" she panted.
"Mmm, if you aren't busy tonight I could always do round two?" Jacob asked her.
"Sounds good, mine or yours?" Connie asked him.
"Mine, at 7. I'm cooking" Jacob told her.
"I'll be sure to pick up a pizza on my way then" Connie said with a smirk.

Jacob lightly hit Connie on the shoulder before he started to tickle her causing her to errupt in laughter.
"Jacob stop, oh my god stop" she said through bursts of laughter.
"Maybe" Jacob said whilst grinning.
"Please Jacob" Connie begged but she didn't stop smiling.
"That's more like it sweetcheeks" Jacob said as he stopped.
"Thank you" Connie said before she kissed him again.
"Oh I love you" Jacob muttered.
"What?" Connie asked, she was clearly shocked at him telling her that.
"I'm sorry, I should go" Jacob said but Connie didn't let go of him.
"No, I love you too" Connie told him.